Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mafia Game #4 Sign-Ups—Chocolate mafia

Sorry guys, I'm having a fairly unpleasant health thing. I'm sitting this one out. I'll enjoy watching!
The following 1 user Likes Aroura's post:
  • EvieTheAvocado

(01-10-2019, 08:49 PM)Aroura Wrote: Sorry guys, I'm having a fairly unpleasant health thing.  I'm sitting this one out.  I'll enjoy watching!

I hope it's nothing serious.
Get well soon!
Hug
The following 3 users Like pocaracas's post:
  • KittyAnn, Vosur, EvieTheAvocado

I can be slot 9 if this is still open.
The following 2 users Like Assassin's post:
  • Mathilda, EvieTheAvocado

I've just flooded Evie with a bunch of PMs with instructions on how to set up a game. I'll be travelling for a good chunk of the day, but if anything goes haywire, I'll be back online this evening (eastern time) to fix it.

(01-11-2019, 09:59 AM)Assassin Wrote: I can be slot 9 if this is still open.

W00t yay! It's still open.

Okay so 8/8 initial players have confirmed and now we have 9 players ready to play. More slots are still open ... just get in here before 9.PM GMT and I'll fit you in.

I'll write-up the game thread now.
My Argument Against Free Will Wrote:(1) Ultimately, to control your actions you have to originate your original nature.

(2) But you can't originate your original nature—it's already there.

(3) So, ultimately, you can't control your actions.
The following 1 user Likes EvieTheAvocado's post:
  • Assassin

(01-11-2019, 04:05 PM)Aliza Wrote: I've just flooded Evie with a bunch of PMs with instructions on how to set up a game. I'll be travelling for a good chunk of the day, but if anything goes haywire, I'll be back online this evening (eastern time) to fix it.

Thanks for that!
My Argument Against Free Will Wrote:(1) Ultimately, to control your actions you have to originate your original nature.

It turns out that the system that we use to add people to the Magia user group so they can play ... can take up to an hour to work.

In which case: The sign-ups will be officially closed an hour before the game starts. So the sign-ups close at 8.PM GMT and the game starts at 9.PM GMT TODAY. Anyone signing up between now and 8.GMT have agreed to auto-confirm to play today. Sign-ups are officially closed at 8.PM GMT.

But we'll most likely just be playing with this 9 players anyway now Smile But I don't mind late sign-ups because it only takes me a few minutes to add a few more players and reroll the rolls taking the increased game size into account (it's a standard game so I have a nice table to work with for balancing it Big Grin).

I'll write-up the game thread now! Big Grin

The following 2 users Like EvieTheAvocado's post:
  • Smercury44, pocaracas

I'd only sign up if there was some BBC.
The following 2 users Like Phaedrus's post:
  • Smercury44, EvieTheAvocado

(01-11-2019, 05:01 PM)Phaedrus Wrote: I'd only sign up if there was some BBC.

BBC? Thinking

[Image: QTuN3w.gif]

Bombard Cannon? Consider

Game thread is up, by the way.

BBC's good to listen to. Love those British accents.
Is this sig thing on?
The following 1 user Likes c172's post:
  • EvieTheAvocado

@Assassin

You have to enable PMs if you want to play Mafia. Please enable PMs before 9.PM GMT and confirm that you can see the scum chat thread in the Mafia section ... (everyone can see it regardless of alignment, just only scum can access it with a password) .... (and, of course I haven't even sent the roles out to anyone yet. Nor do I myself even know who gets what yet because I'm using RNG to determine it).

You can tell me that here but you still need PMs enabled to play @Assassin because the Game Mod (me) will have to be able to contact you by PM in order for you to be able to play this game. Please enable PMs ASAP and you can play so long as you do that before 9.PM GMT today Smile

• Aliza

(01-11-2019, 06:32 PM)EvieTheAvocado Wrote: @Assassin

You have to enable PMs if you want to play Mafia. Please enable PMs before 9.PM GMT and confirm that you can see the scum chat thread in the Mafia section ... (everyone can see it regardless of alignment, just only scum can access it with a password) .... (and, of course I haven't even sent the roles out to anyone yet. Nor do I myself even know who gets what yet because I'm using RNG to determine it).

You can tell me that here but you still need PMs enabled to play @Assassin because the Game Mod (me) will have to be able to contact you by PM in order for you to be able to play this game. Please enable PMs ASAP and you can play so long as you do that before 9.PM GMT today Smile

Done, had no idea they were disabled. Sorry!
The following 2 users Like Assassin's post:
  • EvieTheAvocado, Aliza

No problem!

• Aliza

Right, so I'll roll the roles and send out the role PMs shortly after 8.PM, after the sign-ups are officially closed. It gives time for everyone to prepare before game start at 9.PM.

Sign-ups are now officially closed.

Roll-PMs are now being rolled.

Role PMs are written up and rolled. Sending them out now. The game will start in 37 minutes.