Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinton body count

Clinton body count
Yeah, what's up with loose change? Will it make you drown if you jump into the water?
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

Clinton body count
it was the title of the main nutter conspiracy video that i will not link, sorry for the confusion.
test signature

Clinton body count
The devil is in the details.
On hiatus.

Clinton body count
(04-17-2022, 01:10 AM)airportkid Wrote: Nothing about loose change.  The lunacy unleashed by 9/11 exceeded the lunacy of the attack itself.  Some ignorant wag made a video showing a turbine rotor found outside the Pentagon that was about 12 inches in diameter and said there was no way a rotor that small was any part of the airplane's engines so the whole thing was a staged fraud.  The nimrod never considered that the rotor was from the APU, the small turbine engine in the tail that provides electrical power while on the ground.  On the basis of that rotor being "too small" the entirety of other evidence - building damage, missing persons, missing airliner, etc. was dismissed.

So what's the "loose change" angle?  Perhaps you need someone with an open mind to evaluate it.  Were the airliners coin-operated and crashed because of a shortage of coins?

Watched that loose change movie with my father once when I was a teen. Fortunately I was never into conspiracy theories but my father was. We also watched Zeitgeist.  Facepalm
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” -Carl Sagan.
The following 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post:
  • skyking

Clinton body count
(04-16-2022, 06:32 PM)Fake Messiah Wrote: Are you into Clinton's body count?

No.

It's low IQ bullshit.

Next?
Welcome to the Atheist Forums on AtheistDiscussion.org
The following 1 user Likes Free's post:
  • GenesisNemesis

Clinton body count
At work.

Other than some of B Clinton's policies while in office not aging well.... (But which politician does?)

What new (Or old and no one outside America gave a darn) twaddle is this one?

Deadpan Coffee Drinker  

Cheers.