Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinton body count

Clinton body count
Are you into Clinton's body count?

Clinton body count
Huh?
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

Clinton body count
Lol wut?

Clinton body count
Bill, Hilary, Chelsea, I count four.
The following 1 user Likes Thingymebob's post:
  • Dancefortwo

Clinton body count
I'm into debunking stupid conspiracy theories. This is one of them.
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” -Carl Sagan.
The following 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post:
  • SYZ

Clinton body count
"What?" You really never heard of this gem? Why do you think people yell "Lock her up!" on Trump rallies?

Even the Reverend Jerry Flavell appeared in the “documentary” about the Clinton body count and also produced a lengthy infomercial for the film in which he spoke with a silhouetted journalist who said he feared for his life because he was getting too close to “the truth” about the Clinton Body Count. It was later revealed that the “journalist” was in fact the guy who produced the video.

But ok, I got my answer, this is not popular anymore.
The following 1 user Likes Fake Messiah's post:
  • GenesisNemesis

Clinton body count
(04-16-2022, 08:36 PM)Fake Messiah Wrote: "What?" You really never heard of this gem? Why do you think people yell "Lock her up!" on Trump rallies?

Even the Reverend Jerry Flavell appeared in the “documentary” about the Clinton body count and also produced a lengthy infomercial for the film in which he spoke with a silhouetted journalist who said he feared for his life because he was getting too close to “the truth” about the Clinton Body Count. It was later revealed that the “journalist” was in fact the guy who produced the video.

Hmmmm. We don't really go to Trump rallies 'round these parts.
The following 1 user Likes Aliza's post:
  • SYZ

Clinton body count
(04-16-2022, 08:36 PM)Fake Messiah Wrote: "What?" You really never heard of this gem? Why do you think people yell "Lock her up!" on Trump rallies?

Does this have anything to do with the pizza baby eating thing or whatever the conspiracy theory was about?
                                                         T4618
The following 1 user Likes Dancefortwo's post:
  • Dom

Clinton body count
Heard of it.  And know it was one of the more outlandish, batshit crazy conspiracy theories
from a few years back.    Even dipshit  congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene pushed it.

Not worthy of debate.     Thumbsdown
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.
The following 1 user Likes SYZ's post:
  • Fireball

Clinton body count
69?

Clinton body count

I mean it is one of the QAnon beliefs so it is still relevant.
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” -Carl Sagan.

Clinton body count
(04-16-2022, 06:32 PM)Fake Messiah Wrote: Are you into Clinton's body count?

Dude hush!  People who bring up this topic end up, you know...[moves finger slowly across neck]

Big Grin

Clinton body count
(04-16-2022, 06:44 PM)Thingymebob Wrote: Bill, Hilary, Chelsea, I count four.

Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea.... 1+1+1....

Don't worry about it honey. Class starts at 8:10 am. See you there.
The following 1 user Likes Aliza's post:
  • Thingymebob

Clinton body count

I thought that was about Hillary's emails.  If Republicans were really talking about some conspiracy theory, that makes me believe they are even nuttier than I knew.
The following 1 user Likes Alan V's post:
  • jerry mcmasters

Clinton body count
BENGHAZI!  BENGHAZI!! BENGHAZI!!!
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”

Clinton body count

We don't do conspiracy theories here. It's not "anymore", we never did.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

Clinton body count
Well, I know Bill Clinton counted all the Americans in the 2000 census, or at least he had his evil minions at the Census Bureau do so.
On hiatus.
The following 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Fireball

Clinton body count
(04-16-2022, 09:51 PM)Dom Wrote: We don't do conspiracy theories here. It's not "anymore", we never did.

But we can have a laugh at them.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
The following 1 user Likes abaris's post:
  • Dom

Clinton body count
The horseshit about the body trail behind the Clintons has been debunked.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
The following 1 user Likes Fireball's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus

Clinton body count
It is right up there with chemtrails or loose change. Modern flat earth nonsense.
test signature
The following 1 user Likes skyking's post:
  • Dom

Clinton body count
I did the Hillary body count at Comet Ping Pong. Snore

I did the Bill body count while in Arkansas: Panic

I'd give you the kids body count but quite frankly I can't remember his/her name.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
The following 1 user Likes brewerb's post:
  • Fireball

Clinton body count
(04-17-2022, 12:00 AM)skyking Wrote: ... loose change ...

I thought I'd heard all the conspiracies but apparently not.  Loose change?  Do all those quarters and dimes that say In God We Trust turn the unsuspecting into religious zombies if the quantity of loose change exceeds $6.66?  Does carrying more than $15 in nickels in one pocket cause heavy metal cancer?  This needs to be answered right away because, um, a friend, yeah, a friend, has a stash of coins in one of those 5 gallon glass water bottles right adjacent his bed!!  Shock
The following 2 users Like airportkid's post:
  • Dom, SYZ

Clinton body count
(04-17-2022, 12:20 AM)airportkid Wrote: I thought I'd heard all the conspiracies but apparently not.  Loose change?

Don't say, you never heard of that 9/11 bullshittery.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Clinton body count
It was that 9/11 nutter video that was widely circulated. Wife and I got ambushed by nutter friend ( who we did not know had gone full nutter!! ) who purchased the DVD and played it for us and asked us what we thought. What we thought was OK, gotta go now and not talking to you much anymore.
test signature
The following 3 users Like skyking's post:
  • Fireball, Thumpalumpacus, Thingymebob

Clinton body count
(04-17-2022, 12:40 AM)abaris Wrote: Don't say, you never heard of that 9/11 bullshittery.

Nothing about loose change.  The lunacy unleashed by 9/11 exceeded the lunacy of the attack itself.  Some ignorant wag made a video showing a turbine rotor found outside the Pentagon that was about 12 inches in diameter and said there was no way a rotor that small was any part of the airplane's engines so the whole thing was a staged fraud.  The nimrod never considered that the rotor was from the APU, the small turbine engine in the tail that provides electrical power while on the ground.  On the basis of that rotor being "too small" the entirety of other evidence - building damage, missing persons, missing airliner, etc. was dismissed.

So what's the "loose change" angle?  Perhaps you need someone with an open mind to evaluate it.  Were the airliners coin-operated and crashed because of a shortage of coins?
The following 4 users Like airportkid's post:
  • Dom, skyking, Thumpalumpacus, SYZ