Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The probability of the existence of the Christian God

World organized crime has gained revenues in the amount of tens of thousands of billions of dollars in recent decades. Today, there are no known billionaires from illicit activities. There aren't tens or hundreds of billionaires in dollars missing, but thousands of billionaires. The combined wealth of organized crime is much higher than the wealth of all the billionaires in the world. If the vast private wealth of the world's organized crime is missing, it means that the Western States are those that organize and use the profits from illicit activities. We have a choice between believing that the states controls organized crime (because states in the past were the ones who organized drug trafficking, and today there are no known billionaires from illegal activities) and believing that there are many hidden illegal billionaires and organized crime is the main force of the global economy (because organized crime is richer than all the legal billionaires in the world).

There are only two options:
option A: (Western) states are involved in illegal activities.
option B: (Western) states are not involved in illegal activities, in which case organized crime is the main force in the global economy.
Which option do you think is the correct one? More importantly, what facts do you base your choice on? Do you agree that, in both options, the world is ruled by criminals?

No industry or large company is controlled by organized crime, therefore global organized crime cannot be the main force in the global economy. If it is the American state that rules global organized crime, then one of the most important prophecies of the Bible, namely that the most powerful kingdom (state) that has ever existed will lose its power in judgment, is about to be fulfilled.

So far, prophets have failed to provide evidence that they speak in the name of God, so religion has been based on faith alone. This time, one of the most important prophecies (the judgment of the ruler of this world - the American state) is fulfilled by a man who has 6 coincidences in his personal data, out of a total of 32 coincidences. Through the man, name, initials of the name, location of the town where the theory was created, street names, date of birth, links to the three major monotheistic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam), and all elements of the Trinity (the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit) can be made. Most of these coincidences can be verified, and for the first time, we have something real, something that can be measured about God. The coincidences can be used to estimate the probability of the existence of the Christian God.

Link removed

Welcome to the forum neutral. If you could introduce yourself on the Introductions board then it would be appreciated thanks.
The following 1 user Likes Mathilda's post:
  • c172

Welcome new entity. It appears that you're going to be fun to play with.

Banana Dance
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
The following 1 user Likes brewerb's post:
  • Cavebear

Dog
The following 5 users Like Mathilda's post:
  • Dānu, brewerb, skyking, pattylt, AutisticWill

[Image: PRuWZTI.gif]
On hiatus.
The following 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Mathilda, AutisticWill, Cavebear, Gwaithmir

You just cant be serious with this bullshit. Please tell me you arent serious. Nobody is that stupid, or thinks we are that stupid (to buy your stupidities). Are you that stupid?

Stop proselytiszing, this is not a church. Get real!
R.I.P. Hannes
The following 2 users Like Deesse23's post:
  • Szuchow, Cavebear

I'd say the same probability as me coming home to find Sofia Vergara and Marilyn Monroe in the throws of ecstasy, waiting for me to join.

7 injured in drive-by shit-posting.

Film at 11.
[Image: Bastard-Signature.jpg]
The following 4 users Like TheGentlemanBastard's post:
  • Minimalist, Thumpalumpacus, pattylt, Unsapien

(03-14-2024, 02:02 PM)TheGentlemanBastard Wrote: 7 injured in drive-by shit-posting.

Film at 11.

[Image: 3f63731700b7a8cb0e4c0d9979c861f5.gif]
The following 3 users Like brewerb's post:
  • Minimalist, Mathilda, Cavebear

Da Fuq was that?

How do they keep finding us?
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”

(03-14-2024, 10:42 AM)neutral Wrote: This time, one of the most important prophecies (the judgment of the ruler of this world - the American state)

I think 7.764bn people may disagree with that.
The following 2 users Like Mathilda's post:
  • Cavebear, Unsapien

Merica Fukc yea!
Which one, North, Central, or South?
test signature

Wut? There are known billionaires from illicit activites. Vladimir Putin would probably the most famous of them. He derives his wealth from his theft of public assets and sales of influence.
The following 2 users Like epronovost's post:
  • Alan V, Thumpalumpacus

(03-14-2024, 03:13 PM)Minimalist Wrote: Da Fuq was that?

I put up a sign in front of my house.
The following 2 users Like brewerb's post:
  • Minimalist, Cavebear

(03-14-2024, 10:42 AM)neutral Wrote: World organized crime has gained revenues in the amount of tens of thousands of billions of dollars in recent decades. Today, there are no known billionaires from illicit activities. There aren't tens or hundreds of billionaires in dollars missing, but thousands of billionaires. The combined wealth of organized crime is much higher than the wealth of all the billionaires in the world. If the vast private wealth of the world's organized crime is missing, it means that the Western States are those that organize and use the profits from illicit activities. We have a choice between believing that the states controls organized crime (because states in the past were the ones who organized drug trafficking, and today there are no known billionaires from illegal activities) and believing that there are many hidden illegal billionaires and organized crime is the main force of the global economy (because organized crime is richer than all the legal billionaires in the world).

"neutral"

...asshole..........

Parsing the grammar on that paragraph is unnecessarily difficult, not to mention the implied insider-knowledge of a conspiracy theorist.

"neutral"

Later he claims that he has an improbably high alignment of coincidences, but he doesn't divulge anything, then he implies this is a fulfillment of biblical prophecy -- thus the christing god is real!

Name. Name, asshole, give us a name -- he never gives us the name of this dude who 'fulfills prophecy.' Why? Even if he doesn't want us to look into his claims, surely he should want us to know what man to avoid at all cost.

It's clear from the above that he doesn't care about us. But he cares very much about jesus.
I am not fire-wood!
The following 1 user Likes AutisticWill's post:
  • pattylt

(03-14-2024, 04:48 PM)epronovost Wrote: Wut? There are known billionaires from illicit activites. Vladimir Putin would probably the most famous of them. He derives his wealth from his theft of public assets and sales of influence.

Since when trolls care about facts?
The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
The following 4 users Like Szuchow's post:
  • epronovost, pattylt, Cavebear, Thumpalumpacus

Scratch...scratch....scratch...scratch...

Oop. Sorry. Just me scratching my head.
Formerly WiCharlie Sun
The following 3 users Like Charladele's post:
  • pattylt, brewerb, Deesse23

(03-15-2024, 12:10 AM)Charladele Wrote: Scratch...scratch....scratch...scratch...

Oop.  Sorry.  Just me scratching my head.

They have medication for that. Chuckle

(03-14-2024, 03:27 PM)Mathilda Wrote:
(03-14-2024, 10:42 AM)neutral Wrote: This time, one of the most important prophecies (the judgment of the ruler of this world - the American state)

I think 7.764bn people may disagree with that.

Yes. The US is an "Influencer, economic power, military power. But "democratic power" depends a lot on the next election. A Biden re-election in November would reassure much of the world. And I have a feeling (based on expert political analysis of social and economic issues likely to affect the election) that Biden will win (and rather well).

The more speeches and actions from Trump and Biden suggests to me that Trump is shedding support and donors daily as he keeps talking about his authoritarian views.

I stopped paying attention to polls about a decade ago. The pollsters have lost their ability to reach most people. People don't answer the door to people they don't know. They don't answer the telephone unless the display shows a name they recognize. They don't respond to email surveys. Etc...

No pollster ever reaches me. I don't answer the phone. If some mass-call company calls me it, gets blocked by NOMOROBO (or whatever it is called). If they bother to leave a voice mail message, I just delete it. I don't care if they know who I plan to vote for or why.

But back to "ruler of this world - the American state"... The US never was quite that. It was alliances, trustable government, and helping other nations in various ways. Military and economic help is good, but there was the Peace Corps, Mercy Ships, universities abroad, and things like that too. Its not like the US was The Roman Empire or the Soviet Union (at its height).

Intent matters.
Never argue with people who type fast and have too much time on their hands...
The following 1 user Likes Cavebear's post:
  • pattylt

(03-14-2024, 06:50 PM)brewerb Wrote:
(03-14-2024, 03:13 PM)Minimalist Wrote: Da Fuq was that?

I put up a sign in front of my house.

Could you post the sign? I'm curious.

(03-14-2024, 07:12 PM)AutisticWill Wrote: Later he claims that he has an improbably high alignment of coincidences, but he doesn't divulge anything, then he implies this is a fulfillment of biblical prophecy -- thus the christing god is real!

In the first post, there was a link to a PDF file, which was removed.
To access the theory in the PDF:
- on the site pdfhost.io, search for The_Probability_of_the_Existence_of_the_Christian_God
- on X (Twitter) @HowDoWeStopWars, there is a tweet with the link

(03-15-2024, 08:43 AM)neutral Wrote:
(03-14-2024, 07:12 PM)AutisticWill Wrote: Later he claims that he has an improbably high alignment of coincidences, but he doesn't divulge anything, then he implies this is a fulfillment of biblical prophecy -- thus the christing god is real!

- on the site pdfhost.io, search for The_Probability_of_the_Existence_of_the_Christian_God

The link was removed because this is a discussion forum and not somewhere to spam. If you want discussion of your theories then you are free to explain them here (and in your own words, I don't mean just by copying and pasting from elsewhere).
The following 5 users Like Mathilda's post:
  • Cavebear, Szuchow, skyking, brewerb, pattylt

(03-14-2024, 10:42 AM)neutral Wrote: ... The coincidences can be used to estimate the probability of the existence of the Christian God ...

Harold Camping employed exactly the same logic and methods to fix the date of the end of the world, which occurred with stopwatch precision on May 21, 2011, surprising everybody, with many survivors still floating in space to this day wondering what the hell happened.
The following 4 users Like airportkid's post:
  • Cavebear, skyking, pattylt, Thumpalumpacus

(03-15-2024, 09:43 AM)airportkid Wrote:
(03-14-2024, 10:42 AM)neutral Wrote: ... The coincidences can be used to estimate the probability of the existence of the Christian God ...

Harold Camping employed exactly the same logic and methods to fix the date of the end of the world, which occurred with stopwatch precision on May 21, 2011, surprising everybody, with many survivors still floating in space to this day wondering what the hell happened.

The reliability of end-of-the-world prophets is very low... LOL! A millennia of them and we are still here.

(03-15-2024, 08:43 AM)neutral Wrote:

Acting in good-faith, I looked up the document. [Sigh.........]

It's worse than I thought.

It turns out that Neutral didn't even write his first post, he literally just copy-pasted the 3rd page of a document [1st in pagination] by a dude named 'son of Avram.'

---

Here is the Table of Contents:

Contents

1. Summary [what Neutral copy-pasted]
2. The Dark State
3. The Dark State Part 2
4. The law on liability and individual financing of wars
and military operations outside the national territory
5. The dark wealth
6. Theoretical model – organized crime as an integral part of the state
7. The dark empire
8. Knowledge society
9. The probability of the existence of the Christian God
10. Coincidences - second set. The axis of Good.
11. Coincidences - third set. The axis of Evil. Antichrist.
12. Linking coincidences
13. Religion of knowledge
14. Symbolism and simplicity
15. Coincidences - overview
16. Prophecies
17. The Apocalypse
18. The falsity of the ideology of liberal democracy
Notes
Annexes

---

Neutral left out this bit at the bottom of the page:

The Dark State - arguments that states are involved in illegal activities.

The Dark State Part 2 - more arguments that states are involved in illegal
activities. You can skip it.
The law on liability and individual financing of wars. You can skip it.
The dark wealth - an attempt to estimate the wealth of organized crime. You
can skip it.
The theoretical model - organized crime as part of the state. You can skip it.
The dark empire. You can skip it.
Knowledge society - the last type of human society that will be led by the
scientific community. You can skip it.
This is a manuscript, not proofread or edited.
Update: [this was a link to some blog called 'thesocietyofknowledge']

---

I skimed, trying to find the name of the Anti-Christ; I couldn't find an actual fucking name, just this:

Personal coincidences

1) The name translates as son of Avram (Abraham), and the major monotheistic
religions are called Abrahamic religions.
2) The initials of the whole name form Ava, meaning the Father. [Ava is Latin for 'Hail,' as in, 'Behold;' Abba is Hebrew (or Aramaic?) for Father.]
3) The latitude of the town where the theory was created, Târgu-Jiu, is 45 degrees,
halfway between the equator and the North Pole.
4) The longitude of Targu-Jiu is about 23.3 degrees, the average inclination of the
Earth's axis.
5) The names of the streets next to the name form "Son of Avram (Abraham) the Key
to Progress".
6) The date of birth is related to the image of simplicity in computer science, the
"word" with which bitmaps begin. It is the link to Jesus (the Word) and the first clue
to the possible virtual nature of our universe.

---

Bat. Shit. Insane.

Can we just go ahead and ban this guy?

But preferably after this:

GIVE US THE NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM! WHAT IS THE ANTI-CHRIST'S NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME?

You're the one who read this shit, Neutral. What is the name?
I am not fire-wood!
The following 1 user Likes AutisticWill's post:
  • SYZ