Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Talking Ass

My Talking Ass
I don't know what is so amazing about a talking ass. I talk out of mine all the time.

My Talking Ass
(03-06-2023, 07:36 PM)carusmm Wrote: I don't know what is so amazing about a talking ass. I talk out of mine all the time.

Are you a proud dad?

My Talking Ass
(03-06-2023, 08:28 PM)Inkubus Wrote:
(03-06-2023, 07:36 PM)carusmm Wrote: I don't know what is so amazing about a talking ass. I talk out of mine all the time.

Are you a proud dad?

I have no children.

My Talking Ass
Now sugar, I just want to let you know that 'round these parts we try to make good points and engage in conversation. That's how we do things here. Let's try increasing your sentence count per post from 1  or 2 to... 4 or 5 and articulate your thoughts instead of just dropping word salads all over the place.

Hugs and kisses!
The following 2 users Like Aliza's post:
  • Fireball, Inkubus

My Talking Ass
(03-06-2023, 11:16 PM)Aliza Wrote: Now sugar, I just want to let you know that 'round these parts we try to make good points and engage in conversation. That's how we do things here. Let's try increasing your sentence count per post from 1  or 2 to... 4 or 5 and articulate your thoughts instead of just dropping word salads all over the place.

Hugs and kisses!

It's a joke, brevity and all that.
The following 1 user Likes carusmm's post:
  • Aliza

My Talking Ass
(03-06-2023, 11:24 PM)carusmm Wrote:
(03-06-2023, 11:16 PM)Aliza Wrote: Now sugar, I just want to let you know that 'round these parts we try to make good points and engage in conversation. That's how we do things here. Let's try increasing your sentence count per post from 1  or 2 to... 4 or 5 and articulate your thoughts instead of just dropping word salads all over the place.

Hugs and kisses!

It's a joke, brevity and all that.
Okay, cool. You'll do better here focusing less on brevity and more on discussion. (Just saying.)

My Talking Ass
(my bolding)

You're making that quite obvious.
[Image: Bastard-Signature.jpg]
The following 2 users Like TheGentlemanBastard's post:
  • Fireball, Aliza

My Talking Ass

Hugs and kisses!

Oh lawdy I just love it when you sweet talk like that!
test signature
The following 2 users Like skyking's post:
  • Aliza, Deesse23

My Talking Ass
And Balaam smote his ass!  Chuckle

For some reason, that story was omitted from the bowdlerized bible that I had to study in Catholic school.
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)

My Talking Ass
(03-07-2023, 12:43 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote: And Balaam smote his ass!  Chuckle

For some reason, that story was omitted from the bowdlerized bible that I had to study in Catholic school.

And Balaam's ass created bedlam.

My Talking Ass
Idiot. Go here for trolling lessons.

My Talking Ass
"I treat the ridiculous seriously when I treat it with ridicule." - Karl Marx, not Groucho

My Talking Ass
(03-08-2023, 02:21 AM)Inkubus Wrote: Idiot. Go here for trolling lessons.

Icke's got one thing right: Buckingham Palace is full of reptiles.