Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Food likes/dislikes

Food likes/dislikes
Raw onions add kick to burgers and dogs. I love them, but I'm often too lazy to bother, especially with hot dogs.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda
The following 3 users Like Dānu's post:
  • c172, Dom, GenesisNemesis

Food likes/dislikes
I love them diced, but my manual dexterity doesn't really allow that. Great hot dog topping, though.
Is this sig thing on?

Food likes/dislikes
Minced more than diced, but cut into quarters, drop in, put the lid on, and push down a few times.

[Image: 61BtxhTS8ZL.jpg]
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda
The following 2 users Like Dānu's post:
  • GenesisNemesis, Gwaithmir

Food likes/dislikes
(12-05-2022, 05:17 PM)Dānu Wrote: Raw onions add kick to burgers and dogs.  I love them, but I'm often too lazy to bother, especially with hot dogs.

I love them too. I sometimes add them late to something I am cooking, then they get a slightly sweeter flavor added to the bite and stay crunchy.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 2 users Like Dom's post:
  • GenesisNemesis, Gwaithmir