Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy 70th birthday, Putin. May you live another

week, you senile, genocidal, blood-thirsty megalomaniac. And may your beloved great Russia collapse into all its constituent, ethnically completely diverse parts, so that those people can know freedom and the world could at last be safe from your primitive, imperialistic ambitions.

[Image: finished-cake.jpg?fit=1200%2C1205&ssl=1]
“We drift down time, clutching at straws. But what good's a brick to a drowning man?” 
The following 3 users Like Vera's post:
  • adey67, Rhythmcs, julep

Putin looks like he was embalmed 40 years ago.  That's why he looks the same.
                                                         T4618
The following 1 user Likes Dancefortwo's post:
  • Vera

(10-06-2022, 11:42 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: Putin looks like he was embalmed 40 years ago.  That's why he looks the same.

[Image: main-qimg-96dcffa5a194c02fbb6b3f3fb7c963d6-lq]

"Expert claims Vladimir Putin has started 'embalming himself' as he heavily hits Botox.

A defence and security analysis said the Russian President is a "hypochondriac" who travels with a team of doctors as he approaches his 70th birthday."

I mean, there was that talk about him carrying his shit in a suitcase when travelling. Shitcase, as it were  Whistling
“We drift down time, clutching at straws. But what good's a brick to a drowning man?” 
The following 1 user Likes Vera's post:
  • Dancefortwo

(10-06-2022, 10:58 PM)Vera Wrote: week, you senile, genocidal, blood-thirsty megalomaniac. And may your beloved great Russia collapse into all its constituent, ethnically completely diverse parts, so that those people can know freedom and the world could at last be safe from your primitive, imperialistic ambitions.

[Image: finished-cake.jpg?fit=1200%2C1205&ssl=1]

My thoughts exactly, this man is one individual I could shoot in the back of the head ........ no, face (no open casket for you Putler) and not lose a moment's sleep over it.
The whole point of having cake is to eat it Cake_Feast
The following 1 user Likes adey67's post:
  • Vera

It appears Putin has Parkinson's disease.
https://www.timesnownews.com/health/puti...e-94159213
Test
The following 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post:
  • Vera, adey67

(10-07-2022, 08:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote: It appears Putin has Parkinson's disease.
https://www.timesnownews.com/health/puti...e-94159213

More's the pity it's the one that doesn't kill you.
The following 2 users Like Vera's post:
  • adey67, Bucky Ball

One more week?

One more day is too long.
On hiatus.

With the popular opposition to the Russian "draft" ... I expect a palace coup could/will happen any time.
Test

(10-08-2022, 04:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote: With the popular opposition to the Russian "draft" ... I expect a palace coup could/will happen any time.

I've read a couple of articles suggesting this, but given Putin's enormous (50,000+) security service, I'd imagine both suspects and their communications are under intense surveillance. They'd best stay away from windows.
On hiatus.
The following 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • adey67

(10-08-2022, 04:56 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote: With the popular opposition to the Russian "draft" ... I expect a palace coup could/will happen any time.

From what I've been reading online there are still plenty of moronic indoctrinated brainwashed Russians who support the prick. I don't think he's going anywhere soon.
The whole point of having cake is to eat it Cake_Feast

(10-08-2022, 07:30 PM)adey67 Wrote:

From what I've been reading online there are still plenty of moronic indoctrinated brainwashed Russians who support the prick. I don't think he's going anywhere soon.

The big problem with any autocracy is that once they've seized power, the popular will is generally treated as ignorable, as the autocrat relies upon main force to stay in power.

Of course this is why, especially nowadays with modern communications, autocrats generally come to bad ends. One ignores popular will at one's own risk.
On hiatus.