Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cobert ridicules racist a holes in fake U Haul ad.

The ad is a parody of course, but the actual event unfortunately was real. 

Check out my atheist poetry here... https://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31771 I also go by "RationalPoet"@brianrrs37 on Twitter and "Brian James" Rational Poet on FB. 

Fuck U-haul. I spent seven hours on the roadside thanks to their miserable customer service and roadside assistance.
On hiatus.

(06-25-2022, 04:40 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Fuck U-haul. I spent seven hours on the roadside thanks to their miserable customer service and roadside assistance.

Not the point here. You have every right to not like their service. But even they have the right morality in distancing themselves from asshole bigots.

That is like complaining about Arby's back in the 80s. Their food sucked yes, but if they advocate for LGBT rights that is still far better than being a fucking racist homophobic scumbag.
 Check out my atheist poetry here... https://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31771 I also go by "RationalPoet"@brianrrs37 on Twitter and "Brian James" Rational Poet on FB. 
The following 1 user Likes Brian37's post:
  • Dom

I write what I write. Don't like it? Don't read it.
On hiatus.
The following 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • GenesisNemesis

I am renting a car transporter in November and will be bringing my own jack, impact gun, and spare tire. I don't want to be on the hook for that customer service.
test signature
The following 1 user Likes skyking's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus