Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At Least Musk Finally Admits The Truth

Maybe Musk's second effort could learn to play the harp and deliver us from yet another of life's tedious chores.

(10-01-2022, 03:12 PM)Fireball Wrote: Musk's unit is pretty lame. I wouldn't go anywhere near that Boston Dynamics robot when it was armed. So much safety fail in that video.

I've been under the opinion for several years that Musk is a carnival barker, who is going to end up costing a bunch of people, a bunch of money.
The following 2 users Like rocinantexyz's post:
  • Fireball, Thumpalumpacus

(10-01-2022, 03:12 PM)Fireball Wrote: Musk's unit is pretty lame. I wouldn't go anywhere near that Boston Dynamics robot when it was armed. So much safety fail in that video.
one RPG would fuck that bitch up good but I agree 100%,  huge safety fail, that thing is a danger to everyone. That is of course assuming the video is completely genuine, personally I have some doubts.
The whole point of having cake is to eat it Cake_Feast
The following 1 user Likes adey67's post:
  • Fireball

Stopped clock.

Eventually he's bound to be right about something
Praise be to FSM.
The following 2 users Like Nay_Sayer's post:
  • Fireball, rocinantexyz

(10-01-2022, 04:17 PM)rocinantexyz Wrote:

I've been under the opinion for several years that  Musk is a carnival barker, who is going to end up costing a bunch of people, a bunch of money.

How can any educated person invest a penny in this loons fantasies, I think it was 'thunderf00t' who described Musk as a 'rocket powered robot Ponzi scheme'.
The following 1 user Likes Inkubus's post:
  • Gwaithmir

(10-01-2022, 06:57 PM)Inkubus Wrote: [quote="rocinantexyz" pid='378211' dateline='1664641040']
... I think it was 'thunderf00t' who described Musk as a 'rocket powered robot Ponzi scheme' ...

Musk has a lot in common with the subject of this documentary.  Let's hope Musk isn't so far gone, or gets restrained before causing reason to make a second documentary.

(10-01-2022, 07:13 PM)airportkid Wrote:
(10-01-2022, 06:57 PM)Inkubus Wrote: [quote="rocinantexyz" pid='378211' dateline='1664641040']
... I think it was 'thunderf00t' who described Musk as a 'rocket powered robot Ponzi scheme' ...

Musk has a lot in common with the subject of this documentary.  Let's hope Musk isn't so far gone, or gets restrained before causing reason to make a second documentary.

Quote:A Startship a day. This will mean 9 raptor engines per day for one starship per day and say 24 super heavy booster stages with 33 engines each per year. This is about 4000 raptor engines per year. About 30 times the current Merlin engine rate. They were making a factory for Raptor engines with a target capacity of 1000 per year. They will go to four times that level. They are making two launch facility and will probablu make 2000 engines per year near the Starbase launch facilities in Florida and Texas. SpaceX would want to produce engines and rockets near their planned Starbases.

The man's not right in the head, he's trolling himself but where is the money coming from.

He's known from the beginning that the entire Mission to Mars wasn't going to happen in his lifetime.

He used it as a way to bring in investment money and that is the only reason.
Insanity - Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results.
The following 2 users Like Rahn127's post:
  • Inkubus, Gwaithmir

(10-05-2022, 09:35 PM)Rahn127 Wrote: He's known from the beginning that the entire Mission to Mars wasn't going to happen in his lifetime.

He used it as a way to bring in investment money and that is the only reason.

So, he's consciously been lying to everyone. To get their money.

This is so much better than being an narcissistic idiot Deadpan Coffee Drinker
“We drift down time, clutching at straws. But what good's a brick to a drowning man?” 

I should be clear that I'm extremely biased against Mr. Musk.

I know the pandemic was a nightmare for damn near everyone, but perhaps indulge me on a small flashback to early 2020 when Mr. Musk bought over 1000 discount CPAP/Bi-PAP machines, had "Tesla Ventilator" stickers put on them, and "gifted" them to hospitals as a publicity stunt.
The following 2 users Like rocinantexyz's post:
  • Fireball, Inkubus