Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mafia Game #14 - A Long Expected Party

All of the Hobbits, including Paleophyte, decide to uninvite Paleophyte. A rare, unanimous decision among the notoriously stubborn race of halflings.

Paleophyte is a Mischievous Hobbit.

The Bounders have caught all of the Hobbits responsible for the party pilfering, and so win the game!
Let us raise a toast to the Bounders!  But also to the Mischievous Hobbits, who did manage to get away with quite a lot in just a few days, and did their very best.
[Image: 181906ffc020779b6be1bdc7beb6dabc.jpg]

The party supplies are found and (mostly) returned intact, minus the bacon, mushrooms, and most of the scones and tarts, and all of the sweet summer wine.  But 3 people, even Hobbit people, cannot eat quite as much as was taken in a few short days, and so there is still plenty and more for everyone at the party.

All of the Mischievous Hobbits, despite being uninvited, manage to sneak back into the party anyway, and get into Gandalf's fireworks, making an already memorable night into one that will be talked about for years to come.

Everyone, please join us at The Party Tree to continue the game discussion.  The Password is cheese, though I'd like to ask @Aliza to please remove the password protection and make it available to everyone at her earliest convenience.

Thank you all for playing.
The following 7 users Like Aroura's post:
  • pocaracas, emjay, Assassin, Paleophyte, Aliza, Tartarus Sauce, KittyAnn

When I click that party tree link it just says I don't have permission to access this page... I'm not seeing anywhere to enter a password Huh

(02-26-2021, 08:08 PM)emjay Wrote: When I click that party tree link it just says I don't have permission to access this page... I'm not seeing anywhere to enter a password   Huh

Sorry emjay, my fault, I needed to remove all players form the game.  Should be ok to access now!

(02-26-2021, 08:11 PM)Aroura Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 08:08 PM)emjay Wrote: When I click that party tree link it just says I don't have permission to access this page... I'm not seeing anywhere to enter a password   Huh

Sorry emjay, my fault, I needed to remove all players form the game.  Should be ok to access now!

No, still can't get in Sad

Just wait for the "Mafia Player" tag to come off your profile. It takes a few minutes to take effect after the game mod executes the action.
The following 2 users Like Aliza's post:
  • Aroura, emjay

(02-26-2021, 08:13 PM)emjay Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 08:11 PM)Aroura Wrote:

No, still can't get in Sad

As Aliza says, just give it a few minutes.  It will work shortly.  Sorry for the delay!
The following 1 user Likes Aroura's post:
  • emjay

(02-26-2021, 08:13 PM)Aliza Wrote: Just wait for the "Mafia Player" tag to come off your profile. It takes a few minutes to take effect after the game mod executes the action.

Okay, cool.
The following 1 user Likes emjay's post:
  • Aroura