Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The trump chronicles (topical thread)

I think Melania's checking out the Putin package.

(11-11-2018, 11:38 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote: I think Melania's checking out the Putin package.

She has a nice ''friend" ... he's far better looking than Donald or his bud Vlad. 
(I think he's the head of security for Tiffany's). 

I think the thing that is driving policy for the Trump Administration is the wig. Wig Policy. 
He couldn't go to the memorial in France cuz it was raining and the wig would get wet. 
Today it was raining in Washington, and he couldn't go to Arlington to pay the country's respects to fallen soldiers ... why ? 
The wig would get wet. 

When the Dork Lard comes back, he should be reminded that the "Military Times" poll on Dumpy, shows his popularity is dropping fast. 
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/penta...oll-shows/
Test
The following 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus

(11-11-2018, 09:46 PM)Dom Wrote: Look at the facial expressions as Putin approaches.

[Image: putin.png]

Putin: Who's a good boy?
Dog
Step on the gas and wipe that tear away...
The following 2 users Like Vivian Darkbloom's post:
  • Chas, Thumpalumpacus

Trump is claiming 'Many ballots are missing or forged' in Florida, without any evidence of his claim. He's saying we 'must go with election night'. The recount that is happening is mandated by law due to how close the election was, yet Trump wants it to end.

I mean, I get what he's doing from a tactical point of view, this election meddling is infuriating.
The following 2 users Like RobbyPants's post:
  • Alan V, Thumpalumpacus

(11-13-2018, 05:52 PM)RobbyPants Wrote: Trump is claiming 'Many ballots are missing or forged' in Florida, without any evidence of his claim. He's saying we 'must go with election night'. The recount that is happening is mandated by law due to how close the election was, yet Trump wants it to end.

I mean, I get what he's doing from a tactical point of view, this election meddling is infuriating.

Ballots from active military aren't even due in on election day.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 1 user Likes Dom's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus

(11-13-2018, 05:52 PM)RobbyPants Wrote: Trump is claiming 'Many ballots are missing or forged' in Florida, without any evidence of his claim. He's saying we 'must go with election night'. The recount that is happening is mandated by law due to how close the election was, yet Trump wants it to end.

It's to the point where if Trump came right out and said "Votes for Democrats shouldn't count" I wouldn't be surprised. Nor would I be shocked at the resulting cheer from his party.
The following 4 users Like Vivian Darkbloom's post:
  • RobbyPants, Old Man Marsh, Dancefortwo, M.Linoge

(11-13-2018, 06:23 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:

It's to the point where if Trump came right out and said "Votes for Democrats shouldn't count" I wouldn't be surprised. Nor would I be shocked at the resulting cheer from his party.

Trump has implied that Democrats are the only likely cheaters, which demonstrates his contempt for a large percentage of American citizens.
The following 1 user Likes Alan V's post:
  • Vivian Darkbloom

So I've taken several weeks away from reading about that fucking bastard.    (I think you know who I'm talking about)   Until three days ago I was under a total news blackout and today I ventured even  further into the fray  and  read the Washington Post.   So    I see things haven't improved much.   He's still a fucking bastard and a narcissist  with stupid hair.  Well, I may return to the blissful news blackout for a few more weeks and return to see what has changed. Thanks for reading my post.   Whistling
                                                         T4618
The following 2 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • Vivian Darkbloom, Thumpalumpacus

(11-13-2018, 08:06 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 06:23 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:

Trump has implied that Democrats are the only likely cheaters, which demonstrates his contempt for a large percentage of American citizens.

Looks like Rick Scott is all in, too.
The following 1 user Likes Vivian Darkbloom's post:
  • Alan V

I wish this was a joke!Facepalm 

[Image: 181112-maga-lego-set-01.jpg?quality=90&s...410&crop=1]
The following 2 users Like TheGulegon's post:
  • Yonadav, Dom

I'll have to listen to the news tonight, it seems like trump is unravelling a bit fast...I knew this campaigning and not gaining much must sit in his craw.

(11-15-2018, 12:16 AM)Dom Wrote: I'll have to listen to the news tonight, it seems like trump is unravelling a bit fast...I knew this campaigning and not gaining much must sit in his craw.

Either that or constipation
Don't mistake me for those nice folks from Give-A-Shit county.

(11-14-2018, 11:59 PM)TheGulegon Wrote: I wish this was a joke!Facepalm 

[Image: 181112-maga-lego-set-01.jpg?quality=90&s...410&crop=1]

101 pieces? Are you sure it's not a joke?

Deputy national security adviser reassigned after first lady Melania Trump calls for firing

An extraordinary statement released by Trump's spokeswoman, Stephanie Grisham, on Tuesday said: “It is the position of the Office of the First Lady that she no longer deserves the honor of serving in this White House.” 

The first lady's bombshell statement was released not long after Ricardel was seen smiling as she stood behind President Trump at an early afternoon Diwali ceremony at the White House Tuesday. 

Mira Ricardel, the president's deputy national security adviser, has been reassigned one day after first lady Melania Trump called for the woman's firing. 

"Sources in the White House" have it that trump is livid about Melania's forcing his hand.

[b]Donald J. Trump[/b]Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago 

The inner workings of the Mueller investigation are a total mess. They have found no collusion and have gone absolutely nuts. They are screaming and shouting at people, horribly threatening them to come up with the answers they want. They are a disgrace to our Nation and don’t...

[b]Donald J. Trump[/b]Verified account @realDonaldTrump 54m54 minutes ago

....care how many lives the ruin. These are Angry People, including the highly conflicted Bob Mueller, who worked for Obama for 8 years. They won’t even look at all of the bad acts and crimes on the other side. A TOTAL WITCH HUNT LIKE NO OTHER IN AMERICAN HISTORY!

(11-15-2018, 11:52 AM)Dom Wrote: An extraordinary statement released by Trump's spokeswoman, Stephanie Grisham, on Tuesday said: “It is the position of the Office of the First Lady that she no longer deserves the honor of serving in this White House.” 

This is both laughable and frightening at the same time.  So now the US has a Slovenian former fashion model and
university drop-out, who's only been an American citizen for around 10 years, calling the political cards?    Fuck me.
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.
The following 1 user Likes SYZ's post:
  • Dom

(11-15-2018, 01:34 PM)SYZ Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 11:52 AM)Dom Wrote: An extraordinary statement released by Trump's spokeswoman, Stephanie Grisham, on Tuesday said: “It is the position of the Office of the First Lady that she no longer deserves the honor of serving in this White House.” 

This is both laughable and frightening at the same time.  So now the US has a Slovenian former fashion model and
university drop-out, who's only been an American citizen for around 10 years, calling the political cards?    Fuck me.

Apparently this is how she can apply pressure to hubby to act on what she wants. Public statements.
  • SYZ

(11-15-2018, 01:37 PM)Dom Wrote: Apparently this is how she can apply pressure to hubby to act on what she wants. Public statements.

A funny(?) aside...  Being not all that connected with the machinations of American show business or
politics, when I first saw the Donald and Melania together, I assumed she was his daughter from
his marriage to Ivana Zelnickova, because of the 25-year age difference.

Confused
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.

(11-15-2018, 02:13 PM)SYZ Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 01:37 PM)Dom Wrote: Apparently this is how she can apply pressure to hubby to act on what she wants. Public statements.

A funny(?) aside...  Being not all that connected with the machinations of American show business or
politics, when I first saw the Donald and Melania together, I assumed she was his daughter from
his marriage to Ivana Zelnickova, because of the 25-year age difference.

Confused

When he wants to apply pressure on someone, he tweets nasty stuff about them. I suppose she is communicating with him the same way - apply public pressure. Perhaps he promised her to fire that woman and hadn't done it yet....

It appears to be a language he understands.
  • SYZ

In a weird turn of events, Fox is siding with CNN with the lawsuit they are filing against the White House for blocking their access.
The following 2 users Like RobbyPants's post:
  • Dom, Thumpalumpacus

(11-15-2018, 01:25 PM)Dom Wrote: [b]Donald J. Trump[/b]Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago 

The inner workings of the Mueller investigation are a total mess. They have found no collusion and have gone absolutely nuts. They are screaming and shouting at people, horribly threatening them to come up with the answers they want. They are a disgrace to our Nation and don’t...

[b]Donald J. Trump[/b]Verified account @realDonaldTrump 54m54 minutes ago

....care how many lives the ruin. These are Angry People, including the highly conflicted Bob Mueller, who worked for Obama for 8 years. They won’t even look at all of the bad acts and crimes on the other side. A TOTAL WITCH HUNT LIKE NO OTHER IN AMERICAN HISTORY!

Wow.

Just another day, I suppose.
Don't mistake me for those nice folks from Give-A-Shit county.

[*][b]Donald J. Trump[/b]Verified account @realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago

The only “Collusion” is that of the Democrats with Russia and many others. Why didn’t the FBI take the Server from the DNC? They still don’t have it. Check out how biased Facebook, Google and Twitter are in favor of the Democrats. That’s the real Collusion!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[*] [b]Donald J. Trump[/b]Verified account @realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago

Universities will someday study what highly conflicted (and NOT Senate approved) Bob Mueller and his gang of Democrat thugs have done to destroy people. Why is he protecting Crooked Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Lisa Page & her lover, Peter S, and all of his friends on the other side?

[*]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Alan V

Trump seems really worried about the Mueller investigation lately. Does that mean the hammer is about to fall with a new round of indictments?
The following 1 user Likes Alan V's post:
  • RobbyPants

(11-15-2018, 10:55 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote: Trump seems really worried about the Mueller investigation lately.  Does that mean the hammer is about to fall with a new round of indictments?

He's been trying to answer the written questions from Mueller for the past couple of days and is frustrated.
The following 2 users Like Dom's post:
  • Alan V, Smercury44

(11-15-2018, 10:55 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote: Trump seems really worried about the Mueller investigation lately.  Does that mean the hammer is about to fall with a new round of indictments?

I was going to say it looks like he’s melting down.
The following 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post:
  • Dom