Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What was the high point of your day? 2.0

What was the high point of your day? 2.0
(04-03-2023, 03:27 PM)Dom Wrote:
(04-03-2023, 12:58 PM)Dānu Wrote: Oh, and I bought an espresso machine.  I don't know if I even like espresso, but it was only $20 as a deal-of-the-day at Best Buy, so for little more than the cost of a few espressos at a cafe, I can play with it at home.  The espresso likely won't be as good, but oh well.  I'll have to go to a cafe to try the real thing before I start playing around at home.  There's a Dunn Bros. that sells bulk coffee so I can get a taste and the coffee in one trip.

I love espresso, but I don't like the machines. I have had from cheap to super fancy and the espresso was good, but all the machines clogged constantly. My water does have minerals in it, but the espresso machines were the only thing to clog, every one of them, all the time. I finally gave up on it.

Espresso - you can have it pure or use as coffee base for any number of drinks and even cooking. The coffee places use it as base for everything except Americano.

Odd question. Is there a size of cup that is most useful? I've found some that are 2.5 oz that I like, but they also come in 4 oz and 8 oz sizes.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

Messages In This Thread
Now - by Inkubus - 07-30-2021, 08:22 PM
RE: What was the high point of your day? 2.0 - by Dānu - 04-04-2023, 06:12 PM