Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Almost OakTree's Birthday, y'all

Oaktree's 32nd Birthday is coming up at the end of the month.  What are some funny ideas/ways he can celebrate it? He's not beyond funny situations happening to him.  My favorite is the time he got slapped in the face by a fat stripper.  That story still brings tears to my eyes.   ROFL2   

Happy Almost Birthday, Tomato Buddy!  Heart I hope we can come up with some fun/funny ideas to help you celebrate in style  Smile  Tongue
The following 3 users Like Bcat's post:
  • Cavebear, M.Linoge, OakTree500

(08-03-2020, 05:45 PM)Bcat Wrote: Oaktree's 32nd Birthday is coming up at the end of the month.  What are some funny ideas/ways he can celebrate it? He's not beyond funny situations happening to him.  My favorite is the time he got slapped in the face by a fat stripper.  That story still brings tears to my eyes.   ROFL2   

Happy Almost Birthday, Tomato Buddy!  Heart I hope we can come up with some fun/funny ideas to help you celebrate in style  Smile  Tongue

Well, would he prefer acorn maggots or skwerals? We have both here. I never know what to bring to a party. The last wedding I attended I rolled over the balcony and squashed the groom.
Never argue with people who type fast and have too much time on their hands...
The following 2 users Like Cavebear's post:
  • Bcat, OakTree500

(08-03-2020, 05:50 PM)Cavebear Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 05:45 PM)Bcat Wrote: Oaktree's 32nd Birthday is coming up at the end of the month.  What are some funny ideas/ways he can celebrate it? He's not beyond funny situations happening to him.  My favorite is the time he got slapped in the face by a fat stripper.  That story still brings tears to my eyes.   ROFL2   

Well, would he prefer acorn maggots or skwerals?  We have both here.  I never know what to bring to a party.  The last wedding I attended I rolled over the balcony and squashed the groom.

I would bring both just to be safe.  You can never go wrong with too many acorn maggots and skwerals.  

ROFL2 To squashed groom-too funny! I think I just found your party buddy OT  Tongue
The following 2 users Like Bcat's post:
  • Cavebear, OakTree500

(08-03-2020, 05:53 PM)Bcat Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 05:50 PM)Cavebear Wrote:

Well, would he prefer acorn maggots or skwerals?  We have both here.  I never know what to bring to a party.  The last wedding I attended I rolled over the balcony and squashed the groom.

I would bring both just to be safe.  You can never go wrong with too many acorn maggots and skwerals.  

ROFL2 To squashed groom-too funny! I think I just found your party buddy OT  Tongue

Where and when? I keep the skwerels in the bathtub until needed. Is my fur OK or do I need a towel?
  • Bcat, OakTree500

(08-03-2020, 06:49 PM)Cavebear Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 05:53 PM)Bcat Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 05:50 PM)Cavebear Wrote: Well, would he prefer acorn maggots or skwerals?  We have both here.  I never know what to bring to a party.  The last wedding I attended I rolled over the balcony and squashed the groom.

Where and when?  I keep the skwerels in the bathtub until needed.  Is my fur OK or do I need a towel?

Hmmm, I'd go with towel-dried fur.  Tongue
The following 2 users Like Bcat's post:
  • Cavebear, OakTree500

(08-03-2020, 06:51 PM)Bcat Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 06:49 PM)Cavebear Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 05:53 PM)Bcat Wrote: I would bring both just to be safe.  You can never go wrong with too many acorn maggots and skwerals.  

Where and when?  I keep the skwerels in the bathtub until needed.  Is my fur OK or do I need a towel?

Towel it is then... Royal bloo. And green felt capon.
  • Bcat, OakTree500

(08-03-2020, 06:54 PM)Cavebear Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 06:51 PM)Bcat Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 06:49 PM)Cavebear Wrote: Where and when?  I keep the skwerels in the bathtub until needed.  Is my fur OK or do I need a towel?

Towel it is then...  Royal bloo.  And green felt capon.

What's a green felt capon? Either way, I think OT would be pleased  Tongue
The following 1 user Likes Bcat's post:
  • OakTree500

He's got what, 748 rings now? Congrats, and may the forest fires skip over you!
On hiatus.
The following 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Bcat, OakTree500

Thanks for the early Bday wishes - not for a a little while yet [pretty much the last week of the month] I'll most likely doing not a whole lot, maybe head out for a meal with the family, if places are still open haha, or potentially just head out for a long country walk or something - either way just a day of chill for me Smile

I'm glad my misfortunes make you laugh  ROFL2 Unfortunately, for me at least, these things always do tend to happen to me - but better me than anybody else I suppose  Nod [I lost a fake [pirate earring off of the slap by the way. not sure if I mentioned that myself and the other lads where dressed as pirates that night  ROFL2 ]
The following 1 user Likes OakTree500's post:
  • Bcat

(08-04-2020, 02:34 PM)OakTree500 Wrote:

Happy Almost Birthday, Tomato Buddy!  Heart I hope we can come up with some fun/funny ideas to help you celebrate in style  Smile 

Thanks for the early Bday wishes - not for a a little while yet [pretty much the last week of the month] I'll most likely doing not a whole lot, maybe head out for a meal with the family, if places are still open haha, or potentially just head out for a long country walk or something - either way just a day of chill for me

I'm glad my misfortunes make you laugh  ROFL2 Unfortunately, for me at least, these things always do tend to happen to me - but better me than anybody else I suppose  Nod [I lost a fake [pirate earring off of the slap by the way. not sure if I mentioned that myself and the other lads where dressed as pirates that night  ROFL2 ]

You're welcome! I thought we could offer you some silly, fun ideas for your b-day given the way the world is now, but it sounds like you've got your birthday covered!  Smile I hope you have a wonderful day!  Heart Also, the pirate earring flying off and pirate costumes make that story sooooo much better! (if possible  Tongue )   ROFL2
  • OakTree500

(08-04-2020, 04:54 PM)Bcat Wrote: You're welcome! I thought we could offer you some silly, fun ideas for your b-day given the way the world is now, but it sounds like you've got your birthday covered!  Smile I hope you have a wonderful day!  Heart Also, the pirate earring flying off and pirate costumes make that story sooooo much better! (if possible  Tongue )   ROFL2

Always open to ideas, as nothing is set in stone for me yet, but otherwise again thank you Smile

And yeah that was pretty silly  ROFL2 . The worst part is, I didn't notice until a little bit later on when one of my pirate earrings was missing, and put 2 and 2 together lol. 

That was also the same stag party, which was in Budapest, where after hitting a really loud night club, i decided to find a quiet pub or something. As we'd been drinking for like 4 days straight, i'd forgotten it was about 3am and nowhere was open. Worst case scenario, I thought I'd just head back to the hotel........but also realized I had no idea where I was, but thought "fuck it, I'll work it out". i spent the next 2 hours wandering around Budapest trying to find my way back  ROFL2 It was really late, and a the only people out were, ahem, "ladies of the night" who kept trying to proposition me as i walked past. I was so super pissed off that I was lost in a foreign country that the final one to come up to me said "SEX?" and I said "You know what, if you can tell me where I'm staying, then yes!". She said "...what?", and I just carried on walking lol. I ended up nearly exactly where I started out in the end as well, and did finally find my way back haha.

There are MANY stories from that trip, and some of them not just from me as well  Angel
The following 1 user Likes OakTree500's post:
  • Bcat

(08-05-2020, 07:18 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 04:54 PM)Bcat Wrote: You're welcome! I thought we could offer you some silly, fun ideas for your b-day given the way the world is now, but it sounds like you've got your birthday covered!  Smile I hope you have a wonderful day!  Heart Also, the pirate earring flying off and pirate costumes make that story sooooo much better! (if possible  Tongue )   ROFL2

Always open to ideas, as nothing is set in stone for me yet, but otherwise again thank you Smile

And yeah that was pretty silly  ROFL2 . The worst part is, I didn't notice until a little bit later on when one of my pirate earrings was missing, and put 2 and 2 together lol. 

That was also the same stag party, which was in Budapest, where after hitting a really loud night club, i decided to find a quiet pub or something. As we'd been drinking for like 4 days straight, i'd forgotten it was about 3am and nowhere was open. Worst case scenario, I thought I'd just head back to the hotel........but also realized I had no idea where I was, but thought "fuck it, I'll work it out". i spent the next 2 hours wandering around Budapest trying to find my way back  ROFL2 It was really late, and a the only people out were, ahem, "ladies of the night" who kept trying to proposition me as i walked past. I was so super pissed off that I was lost in a foreign country that the final one to come up to me said "SEX?" and I said "You know what, if you can tell me where I'm staying, then yes!". She said "...what?", and I just carried on walking lol. I ended up nearly exactly where I started out in the end as well, and did finally find my way back haha.

There are MANY stories from that trip, and some of them not just from me as well  Angel

You have the best stories!  Heart They always make me laugh.  You sooo need to write a book!  Thumbs Up
  • OakTree500

Happy birthday dude  Thumbs Up Drinks Wavecrowd Cake_Feast PartyBalloons
The whole point of having cake is to eat it Cake_Feast
The following 2 users Like adey67's post:
  • OakTree500, Bcat