Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy birthday, Donald Trump

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7666861]

[Image: 104220071_3600057963344628_7878576031077...e=5F0ACCD4]
“We drift down time, clutching at straws. But what good's a brick to a drowning man?” 
The following 8 users Like Vera's post:
  • julep, GenesisNemesis, Dom, Dancefortwo, Fireball, SYZ, Gwaithmir, M.Linoge

[Image: 1e8b3936d5e74b58db68c5000043832e.jpg]
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.

I hope he dies as soon as possible.
                                                         T4618
The following 3 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • GenesisNemesis, Minimalist, Gwaithmir

(06-14-2020, 02:43 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: I hope he dies as soon as possible.

I wish I could help.  Tongue
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” -Carl Sagan.
The following 3 users Like GenesisNemesis's post:
  • Minimalist, Dancefortwo, Mark

(06-14-2020, 02:43 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: I hope he dies as soon as possible.

Another year closer to the grave. Deadpan Coffee Drinker

[Image: 1840830.gif]
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda
The following 5 users Like Dānu's post:
  • GenesisNemesis, Minimalist, skyking, Dancefortwo, Fireball

[Image: when-trump-dies-theyll-have-to-bury-him-...008917.png]
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”
The following 5 users Like Minimalist's post:
  • Gwaithmir, GenesisNemesis, Dancefortwo, Fireball, M.Linoge

[Image: icon_quote.jpg]Dft:

Too kind. He should suffer as much as possible. And after he dies, they should revive him, so he can suffer some more.

Fuck him!, right where he breathes!
The following 3 users Like no one's post:
  • Dancefortwo, GenesisNemesis, Fireball

People on facebook are posting pictures of Obama and wishing him a happy birthday instead of Fuckface. It's not Obama's birthday but it doesn't matter, just as long as it's not Fuckfaces face.
                                                         T4618
The following 3 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • GenesisNemesis, Fireball, Minimalist

You can never find Kathy Griffin when you need her.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 

And then there's this... I can't even [Image: scratchhead.gif]

[Image: Capture.jpg]
“We drift down time, clutching at straws. But what good's a brick to a drowning man?” 

(06-14-2020, 03:49 PM)no one Wrote: [Image: icon_quote.jpg]Dft:

Too kind. He should suffer as much as possible. And after he dies, they should revive him, so he can suffer some more.

Fuck him!, right where he breathes!
I want him to have one shining moment of satori, wherein he realizes what a fucking dick he's been, and then lives on into his 90s and even beyond in perfect awareness of how fucking awful he's been and incapable of ever fully apologizing, or making up, for it.  I wish for him the infinite misery of knowledge of self.
"Aliens?  Us?  Is this one of your Earth jokes?"  -- Kro-Bar, The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra
The following 2 users Like trdsf's post:
  • Dancefortwo, Fireball

There are more letters in the word "knowledge" than trump has IQ points, but then again, so does the word "I", so good luck with that.
The following 1 user Likes no one's post:
  • Fireball

I think it's possible that Trump may have to declare bankruptcy, at some point.
He lost a lot since his presidency began, and another billion in the Corona virus thing.
He has large loans at Deutche Bank. After he loses the election, he will be in court in New York for a very long time.
Those legal fees and judgments will be huge. The family will squabble over the scraps.
Once he loses and the Republicans desert him, there will be a "shunning" of his businesses,
as well as those who were short-sighted enough to work for him.
His morbid obesity appears to getting worse. Walking to the ramp at West Point yesterday, he looked even fatter than ever.
Melania will never play "Nancy" to his "Ronny" if something happens.
Test
The following 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post:
  • Alan V, Fireball

(06-14-2020, 10:58 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote: I think it's possible that Trump may have to declare bankruptcy, at some point.
He lost a lot since his presidency began, and  another billion in the Corona virus thing.
He has large loans at Deutche Bank. After he loses the election, he will be in court in New York for a very long time.
Those legal fees and judgments will be huge. The family will squabble over the scraps.
Once he loses and the Republicans desert him, there will be a "shunning" of his businesses,
as well as those who were short-sighted enough to work for him.
His morbid obesity appears to getting worse. Walking to the ramp at West Point yesterday, he looked even fatter than ever.
Melania will never play "Nancy" to his "Ronny" if something happens.

Meh. His spawn and their spouses are using their offices to gain a lot of scratch. They can support his carcass after he's out of office, but the US' people will have to suck it up while dying themselves.  Facepalm If he does decline in mental health as appears to be the case now, they'll probably "feed him to the fishes". Then again, there are any number of ways to cause death in an untraceable fashion. I'm certain that those assholes can afford it.  Dodgy
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

It's #HappyObamaDay June, 14 2020  

[Image: p1t03kfc5d451.jpg]

[Image: kJES1NOKpqEuAFcR8L73a1z7QjJCFrOdwcnjOz01...a8d58589c9]

[Image: k4xn_YeVcsdsVaVfGWiw4fveNsDxIItCajMfziXr...e70d2db698]
                                                         T4618
The following 5 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • Minimalist, Dānu, Fireball, trdsf, M.Linoge

Another year older and deeper in debt.
"The advantage of faith over reason, is that reason requires understanding. Which usually requires education; resources of time and money. 
Religion needs none of that. - It empowers the lowliest idiot to pretend that he is wiser than the wise, ignoring all the indications otherwise "
 - A. Ra
The following 2 users Like M.Linoge's post:
  • Vera, Fireball

(06-15-2020, 09:42 PM)M.Linoge Wrote: Another year older and deeper in debt.

If you see me comin', better step aside
A lotta men didn't, a lotta men died... Whistling
The following 1 user Likes Vera's post:
  • M.Linoge

Saint Peter don't you call me, I can't go. 
I owe my soul to the Russian foe.
"The advantage of faith over reason, is that reason requires understanding. Which usually requires education; resources of time and money. 
Religion needs none of that. - It empowers the lowliest idiot to pretend that he is wiser than the wise, ignoring all the indications otherwise "
 - A. Ra
The following 3 users Like M.Linoge's post:
  • Minimalist, Fireball, Vera

(06-15-2020, 10:02 PM)M.Linoge Wrote: Saint Peter don't you call me, I can't go. 

Good poem modifying skills Wink

Though it never ceases to amaze me, just how much Americans seem willing, even desperate, to blame what’s happening to them, *because* of them, on someone else. Whatever part Putin might have played in the elections of the "most powerful country on earth" (and the greatest democracy, too, for that matter), what's happening over there is on you, not some comic-book-like villain over in Moscow.

It also never ceases to amaze me, this Cold War, binary, us vs. them mentality which doesn’t seem to have budged an inch since the time of the USSR, this need for an enemy that all the blame for our misfortunes must be pinned on… It really boggles the mind.

(06-16-2020, 02:41 PM)Vera Wrote:
(06-15-2020, 10:02 PM)M.Linoge Wrote: Saint Peter don't you call me, I can't go. 

Though it never ceases to amaze me, just how much Americans seem willing, even desperate, to blame what’s happening to them, *because* of them, on someone else. Whatever part Putin might have played in the elections of the "most powerful country on earth" (and the greatest democracy, too, for that matter), what's happening over there is on you, not some comic-book-like villain over in Moscow.

It also never ceases to amaze me, this Cold War, binary, us vs. them mentality which doesn’t seem to have budged an inch since the time of the USSR, this need for an enemy that all the blame for our misfortunes must be pinned on… It really boggles the mind.

We can revisit the whole question after Trump's financial connections are fully exposed to scrutiny.  Right now we only suspect that he was manipulated more than we know, considering how consistently he has favored Russian interests and authoritarianism at the expense of American interests and our balance of powers.

(06-16-2020, 02:41 PM)Vera Wrote:

Trump could be in his pocket without Putin fixing the election. 
I'm not sure about Putin's interference. Whether he tried to or not, I think the economy is mostly to blame. 
I saw an interview where they tracked Trump's movements and ties to Russia and his finances at the time. It didn't prove anything, it merely put Putin and Trump - as he failed in one investment after another - at the right place at the right time.
Whether Putin took the opportunity to gain leverage over this popular moron with political aspirations, is unclear.

Seeing bumbling idiots like Ruddy Giuliani makes competent evil seem unlikely. But I haven't ruled it out.

Quote:It also never ceases to amaze me, this Cold War, binary, us vs. them mentality which doesn’t seem to have budged an inch since the time of the USSR, this need for an enemy that all the blame for our misfortunes must be pinned on… It really boggles the mind.

My theory is that's largely due to the upper wealth-class using propaganda to make sure the working class hates everyone and everything except white Christian billionaires. 

A strong cultural religious mindset warped by Fox News doesn't help. 
I was stunned the first time I heard Tucker Carlson say "war on Christmas" realizing he wasn't joking and the viewers were not laughing him off the stage. White right-wing hate-radio is even crazier.
It boggles my mind too.
 - A. Ra
The following 1 user Likes M.Linoge's post:
  • Fireball