Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Sperm Extractor' Machine Replicates Human Vagina
Big Grin 
This hands-free "sperm extractor" aims to help donors too embarrassed to masturbate in the hospital.
The Jiangsu Sanwe Medical Science and Technology Center invented this machine to help male patients
extract sperm for sperm donation or medical analysis without stimulating themselves.  The Chinese
company says the hands-free device replicates a human vagina in terms of "temperature, wetness, and
amount of light".  The device also has adjustable height, speed, and force to mimic sexual intercourse.

I'm a little confused about this device controlling the "amount of light" in the vagina.  Last time I...erm...
looked, there wasn't much light in there anyway.

Big Grin    Big Grin    Big Grin
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.
The following 2 users Like SYZ's post:
  • Phaedrus, RobbyPants

Something like that wouldn't work with me. I've only ever been able to orgasm by my own hand, literally. I've never been able to orgasm inside a guy.

So they're using a fleshllight?
The following 3 users Like no one's post:
  • adey67, brewerb, mordant

Terminator theme playing in the background somewhere.
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • RobbyPants

I hearing the theme from Jaws.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
The following 1 user Likes brewerb's post:
  • Fireball

This is for men too embarrassed to masturbate in the hospital, yet having sex with a robotic vagina in the hospital is less embarrassing?
The following 1 user Likes Bcat's post:
  • mordant

What will the catholics think?
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
The following 1 user Likes brewerb's post:
  • mordant

They're probably selling more of these gadgets to rich guys as sex toys.  Whistling
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)

(04-14-2020, 12:08 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote: They're probably selling more of these gadgets to rich guys as sex toys.  Whistling

Because fleshlights don't do the same thing?

Don't know why it needs a light, considering the blind one-eye being stuck in it.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
The following 1 user Likes Fireball's post:
  • brewerb

(04-14-2020, 12:03 PM)Bcat Wrote: This is for men too embarrassed to masturbate in the hospital, yet having sex with a robotic vagina in the hospital is less embarrassing?

Also, I know if I used my hand, it's only ever jerked me off. It's not like every guy gets their own unique machine, or something...
The following 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post:
  • Bcat

(04-14-2020, 08:44 AM)SYZ Wrote: This hands-free "sperm extractor" aims to help donors too embarrassed to masturbate in the hospital.
The Jiangsu Sanwe Medical Science and Technology Center invented this machine to help male patients
extract sperm for sperm donation or medical analysis without stimulating themselves.  The Chinese
company says the hands-free device replicates a human vagina in terms of "temperature, wetness, and
amount of light".  The device also has adjustable height, speed, and force to mimic sexual intercourse.

I'm a little confused about this device controlling the "amount of light" in the vagina.  Last time I...erm...

Wait up  there SYZ,  I know this might be hard  for you to take but I posted this information on the old forum a couple years ago.  So I'm ahead of you on this topic.   Giggle
                                                         T4618
The following 3 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • SYZ, skyking, Fireball

(04-14-2020, 12:06 PM)brewerb Wrote: What will the catholics think?

Same as usual. Priests can't be blamed for giving in into temptation.
The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.

(04-14-2020, 12:08 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote: They're probably selling more of these gadgets to rich guys as sex toys.  Whistling

I read about such a device that's available now and even adapts its ministrations to your movements and biological responses but the reviewer said that while it's great from a functional standpoint, it is bulky, heavy and has epic levels of mechanical noise so it's not like you can use it in a house with Other People in it. I find that hilarious ... crazy Uncle Fred in the basement and that thing that doubles as his night table is clanking away again. Turn up the TV! It paints an absurdist picture.

I'm waiting for the ones that are internet connected to corresponding devices on other users ... and then I will watch for the first time they get hacked. Should be fun. "Local Man Loses Willie When He's Unable To Pay Hacker Extortion Demand" "His scream could be hard up to a mile away", say appalled witnesses. "I always knew Amos was a little ... unusual, but ... now I know way more about it that I can't un-know", said one bystander.

Hell, why buy one when you can get one through marriage which will also help remind you about chores you might be forgetting?
"Talk nonsense, but talk your own nonsense, and I'll kiss you for it. To go wrong in one's own way is better than to go right in someone else's. 
F. D.
The following 1 user Likes Mark's post:
  • mordant

(04-14-2020, 04:11 PM)Mark Wrote: Hell, why buy one when you can get one through marriage which will also help remind you about chores you might be forgetting?

I don't pretend to know. Some guys apparently lack skills even of self-pleasuring apparently. A slightly more understandable but even more grody substitute are the realistic sex dolls, which folks spend lots of $ on and some people even fall in love with and marry. I suppose it's like having a wife, except that you can switch her off and stow her in the closet when you want, and she never complains about your snoring or not taking out the garbage.

(04-14-2020, 06:04 PM)mordant Wrote: I don't pretend to know. Some guys apparently lack skills even of self-pleasuring apparently. A slightly more understandable but even more grody substitute are the realistic sex dolls, which folks spend lots of $ on and some people even fall in love with and marry. I suppose it's like having a wife, except that you can switch her off and stow her in the closet when you want, and she never complains about your snoring or not taking out the garbage.

[Image: latest?cb=20080529030203]

I also don't understand why these machines are sold in China. They don't have a population shortage last I hard....um, I mean heard.
                                                         T4618
The following 2 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • mordant, Mark

(04-14-2020, 06:18 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: I also don't understand why these machines are sold in China. They don't have a population shortage last I hard....um, I mean heard.
When you want kids and your wife is just that ugly... Girl_yes2

(04-14-2020, 08:44 AM)SYZ Wrote: This hands-free "sperm extractor" aims to help donors too embarrassed to masturbate in the hospital.

Maybe it lets off strobe lighting?  Chuckle