Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(03-12-2022, 10:37 PM)mordant Wrote:
(03-12-2022, 09:26 PM)Thingymebob Wrote: I can see another Tory U-turn coming soon if the figures continue to go in the wrong direction.
This constant waffling along with the lack of vaccine uptake is what has by now foreclosed even the hope of making this particular illness truly endemic.

Thanks, asshats.

Still, a little more consistency would still save lives, even now. But they won't. It's too important for businesses to get back to "normal" and the Little People are just cannon fodder at this point. I was shaken by my local school board's open admission that "going forward, our decisions will be governed by politics, not the science". This is the general attitude now. I'd say we'll live to regret it, but if by "we" I mean our Fearless Leaders, I'd be wrong ... if they do not regret it by now, they never will. And the same applies to a lot of sheeple, too.

There are so many reasons why we can't have nice things ...

I work in a sixth form college mate. I've seen everything apart from consistency.

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by Thingymebob - 03-12-2022, 10:45 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM