Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(01-26-2022, 02:31 PM)abaris Wrote:
(01-26-2022, 02:20 PM)Mad Hatter Wrote: Sure it's a ludicrous notion. So is sanctioning and threatening murder by withholding medical care to those in dire need just because they don't bow before Fauci and the Branch Covidians, and I don't believe that hospitals can't make accommodations for the "unvaxxed" in need of medical care.

I'm fully vaxxed, btw, including the booster.

It's business as usual all over the world. Organs are transplanted to those, who have the highest chance of survival. It's called triage and personally I have my problems with the policy. The artcile doesn't give sufficient information on the guys health other than him being not vaccinated. Does he have other ailments, is he already suffering from a possibly lethal case of covid. I don't know and that's why I refrained from replying to it.

But I've worked in the field, being a medic for the Red Cross over several years. And so I know, it's normal to do a triage although I don't necessarily agree with it. Going by the information available, it's got nothing to do with Fauci or Branch Covidian, as you name them. It's procedure as usual in European countries also.

I'm not arguing your point whether or not the guy may have other ailments that would immediately endanger his life through an organ transplant. But as you pointed out about the information in the article, he was being denied medical care simply because he wasn't vaccinated. If there was more than that the article should have mentioned it. My point is that no one should be denied medical care simply for the reason alone that the patient isn't vaxxed.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. - The Mad Hatter

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by Mad Hatter - 01-26-2022, 03:19 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM