Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(01-26-2022, 01:37 PM)abaris Wrote:
(01-26-2022, 01:24 PM)Mad Hatter Wrote: No person who has advocated for "Defund the Police" should have police protection when a crime has been committed against them. It's totally unfair to deprive others in need who support our police officers to give protection to those who don't.

A ludicrous notion. Everyone pay taxes and everyone funds the police by paying taxes, wether they like it or not. So everyone is entitled to be served in case of an emergency. Otherwise we would be in a libertarian world, where you have to buy each and every service, discussed in a different thread.

Sure it's a ludicrous notion. So is sanctioning and threatening murder by withholding medical care to those in dire need just because they don't bow before Fauci and the Branch Covidians, and I don't believe that hospitals can't make accommodations for the "unvaxxed" in need of medical care.

I'm fully vaxxed, btw, including the booster.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. - The Mad Hatter

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by Mad Hatter - 01-26-2022, 02:20 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM