Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(01-26-2022, 01:05 PM)PunkRockAtheist Wrote: COVID update. Better but still feel weak. The worst is over I hope. I'm using 12 hour nasal spray and it lasts 3-4 hours.  Without it and my sinuses are completely locked down and painful. I'm prone to rebound congestion so as I enter day 5 I'll need to start using it in one nostril at a time. I attempted to enjoy a non alcoholic Beck's beer however was unable to taste nor smell it. I have an occasional shooting pain behind my right eye where the terrible headache originally was, almost like a nerve is inflamed or something. But it feels like a hot icepick stabbing me randomly once an hour for a split second. Very odd. Also a dull ache in my right temple area. Day 2 and 3 were by far the worst. I would go from teeth shattering chills to dripping sweat almost instantly for no apparent reason. I had to sleep on the couch with towels spread out and change them every few hours. Kidney pain is gone.

By far the worst experience I've ever had. I've had a few episodes of flu that were fairly rough, but none were even close to this. This was a whole new level. If there's anyone reading this that has not received the vaccination, please, forget all the political bullshit, and just go get vaccinated. It surely saved my life. As bad as it is, I know it could have been far worse.

I am still hung up on this eye thing - looks like you have some eye involvement also. My headaches were all over my head, but my eyes were swimming and feeling weird. When the illness receded, I emerged with much improved eyesight. Still puzzling over that.

I was running hot and cold also. I had both a fan and a personal heater on my desk and table to adjust in an instant. Worked marginally. 

Be careful with the over the counter nasal sprays, they are addictive in that you will keep needing them unless you wean off them. 

Looks like you're doing good!  Thumbs Up
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by Dom - 01-26-2022, 01:21 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM