Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(01-23-2022, 05:01 PM)Tres Leches Wrote: I have a genuine question for anyone here that's been vexing me and I'm going to ask it with the hope that it's not attacked or dismissed.

Would you agree with the government imprisoning or otherwise physically and forcibly segregating people who elect to remain unvaccinated? I've observed them identified as murderers, dangerous, a menace to society, and dehumanized to disease-ridden plague rats, both online and in real life. So why not incarcerate them? 

We Americans have already forced other American-born families onto trains and to prison camps for stints lasting years because they were identified as a clear and present danger and a menace to society. I'm presently sitting only a few miles from an old assembly camp and I've met a brother and sister who were imprisoned as young children. Why not revive this indefinitely for Covid-19?

(In case there's any doubt, I don't agree with the above scenario although I'm vaccinated.)

Imprison? No. Deny them access to all government funded/government subsidized facilities? Yes. Just like we do with a laundry list of communicable diseases and public schools.
[Image: Bastard-Signature.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes TheGentlemanBastard's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by TheGentlemanBastard - 01-23-2022, 07:11 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM