Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(01-22-2022, 09:14 PM)SYZ Wrote:
(01-22-2022, 09:05 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: Percie wrote:

"It's highly likely to be someone who chose not to be vaccinated. I respect their freedom."

Ahhh, yes.  Freedom of choice.  He must, therefore,  also respect someone's freedom to chose an abortion, correct?

LOL... I love it when arsewipes like Percie get backed into a corner with nowhere to go.
His response to your comment could well be comedy gold.    Or will he simply ignore it
like the cowardly behaviour he's displayed thus far in this thread?

I'm on his ignore list but he still sees my postes in other comments.  Yup, he's got his freedom to attend a hockey game without a mask.  He's allowed the freedom to spread a virus that could potentially cause someone to die.  He wants HIS freedom to attend an event where he could spread the virus to an unvaccinated pregnant women who could potentially get so sick that she has a spontaneous abortion. But he won't allow women the freedom of choice to terminate a pregnancy.   He compartmentalizes his life that way.    It's cognitive dissonance all the way for Percie.
                                                         T4618
The following 6 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus, TheGentlemanBastard, Dom, SYZ, Szuchow, Deesse23

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by Dancefortwo - 01-22-2022, 10:03 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM