Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(01-20-2022, 09:22 PM)Percie Wrote: An aside regarding the ignore list:

There are two main reasons I put someone on ignore:

1. The person is toxic.

2. The person is a waste of my time. This includes but is not limited to off-topic badgering.

Some people are both.

When you're on someone's ignore list, they see that you made a post, but don't see its contents.

If someone on my ignore list wants off, they just need to PM a request. I presume that I'd see that a PM is there and have the option of reading it. But, considering that people generally don't change, it probably wouldn't last for long anyway.

The ignore function doesn't work on the posts you see when you're typing a reply, so sometimes I see posts from people on ignore. If you think I have you on ignore because you're such a brilliant debater, get over yourself - others are making the same arguments you would, but doing so with reasonable civility and managing to mostly stay on topic.

Would you care to list them? Just out of curiosity, of course. I assume I'm on your list. But I'll tell if you will... Dance
Never argue with people who type fast and have too much time on their hands...

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by Cavebear - 01-21-2022, 10:49 AM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM