Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(01-19-2022, 02:56 AM)Inkubus Wrote:
(01-19-2022, 01:26 AM)Tres Leches Wrote: Pragmatically, who should decide who gets what spot in line at hospitals?

People like me; if I had a say in these things. A year ago I saw my doctor about the pains I'm having in my legs and after just a few minutes she said it very much looks like PAD, (Peripheral Arterial disease). So she booked me in the hospital outpatients department for tests. Four appointments and four cancellations later I can walk ~50 meters then I have to stop for 5 minutes. My feet are constantly cold, when I can feel them that is. I sleep for no more than two hours and when I wake I'm usually doubled up in the foetal position due to the cramps in my feet/legs. And over the last couple of weeks My fingertips are cold and tingling. I asked why not put me on some sort of blood thinners and they said I must wait for the test results, and short of having a stent fitted what is the only treatment for PAD? Blood thinners!

tl,dr.
It's unlikely I'll see the first James Webb images never mind another Christmas. Why?
Because of scum sucking, egg stealing, gutter trash, Facebook morons that's why.

Quote:Healthcare providers at these facilities are already overtaxed

That wouldn't be down to the fact that the hospitals are overflowing with  unvaccinated arseholes?

Quote:I'm mystified why people who say push unvaccinated people to the end of the "line" are also silent on the many other people who make poor choices and clog up hospitals after accidents or medical illnesses.

The highlighted needs no explanation.

Quote:One day there may be people in power that decide they don't like people like me or that I'm politically offensive and immoral and thus prefer that life-saving hospital treatment should be reserved for their own kind and not me.

That's one slippery slope you have there.

Quote:If anybody thinks "that would never happen to me", you (plural, not just you) have a far too optimistic view of humanity.

-Teresa

Dieing for the want of some simple medicine is something "That would never happen to me" Is something that is indeed about to "happen to me".

Incubus, if you need blood thinners and you are sure, order some from alldaychemist.com. 

Teresa, I also think that people who climb mountains for fun and end up needing very expensive rescue missions should pay for that service. People have to show some responsibility for their own lives, and that of others. 

The unvaccinated and unmasked are causing all these variants to be able to spread and kill. They are clogging up the hospitals by causing themselves to get into terminal conditions. The hospitals are so chuck full of unvaccinated people that no one else can use them. They kill other people, not just themselves. They are directly responsible for killing people.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 3 users Like Dom's post:
  • Inkubus, Fireball, Thumpalumpacus

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by Dom - 01-19-2022, 11:32 AM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM