Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(01-18-2022, 02:54 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(01-18-2022, 02:03 AM)jerry mcmasters Wrote: "Depression-era soup kitchen style lines"- brutal but true.  I was pretty sure I had it because wife was positive but it wasn't convenient to get tested.  Absolutely no do-it-yourself kits, though it seems like the kind of thing that should have been in the pipeline in massive quantity.

A Biden-administration failure that should not go unnoted. 21 months into the pandemic, and ten months into his presidency, and we're short of tests?

"To help ensure Americans have tests on hand if a need arises, the Biden Administration is purchasing one billion at-home, rapid COVID-19 tests to give to Americans for free. A half-billion tests will be available for order on January 19th and will be mailed directly to American households."

Sometimes govt is in a "catch-up" mode. Omicron caught everyone by surprise. It's like pushing a car uphill sometimes. There are procurement laws, shipping plans to make, and delivery to individuals. It can't be done overnight. I think the Biden Administration has reacted pretty well. Just imagine how badly Trump would have managed all this!
Never argue with people who type fast and have too much time on their hands...
The following 1 user Likes Cavebear's post:
  • Dom

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by Cavebear - 01-18-2022, 06:41 AM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM