Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(01-15-2022, 12:03 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 11:40 PM)Bcat Wrote: It would be good if they had more tests available for precisely that reason. Our symptoms were so mild that I thought it was a mild cold or even allergies.  We had tests and so luckily I knew.  But I wonder how many without access to a test just think meh it’s just a cold and go and pass Covid on to others.

I took a luxurious few weeks after my jab to go without a mask, but when delta hit the waves I figured fuck it, I'm masking up again -- and I still do, precisely because of a sense of social responsibility.

No doubt some asshole would say that I'm virtue-signalling ... but that's only because they don't understand the thing about looking out for your fellow human.

I wear a mask out in public too and social distance as much as I can.  It really is such a simple thing to do.  That said, I can understand the physical discomfort of masks when wearing for long durations.  I think we need to figure out more comfortable mask wear for those who wear masks for long durations.
The following 2 users Like Bcat's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus, Fireball

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by Bcat - 01-15-2022, 12:18 AM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM