Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(01-14-2022, 10:36 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 10:33 PM)Fireball Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 09:48 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: This is great advice. You've gotten your jab, @Fireball, and I presume your booster as well. Do the usual things you do for a winter-bug and you'll be fine.

Mine is definitely on the wane, a bit tougher than the average cold but I'll be going into work tomorrow because I'm running between 85-90% right now and another long night of sleep will only help more.

March for vax, November for the booster, yup. I trust the medical community, literally with my life. I just have this soreness in my chest at this point, bringing up a little clear mucus, but not bad. I'm not taking anything for pain, it doesn't hurt that badly. No runny nose, just a bit congested. I did take a Mucinex a couple of hours ago, and I ended up using my asthma rescue inhaler, which is a couple of years out of date, due to non-use. Rolleyes

I had felt a deep-bronchial inhibition, so the asthma inhaler makes sense. My cough has been wet the last two days but the fatigue is much less and aeration better; this is with vaxxing and boosting and only feeling the onset Monday. Not a bad turnaround, all things considered.

One might want to have an asthma inhaler on hand, they are bronchodilators and make breathing easier. There is one available in drug stores called Primatene. Only use it when breathing is impaired.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 2 users Like Dom's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus, Fireball

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by Dom - 01-14-2022, 11:37 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM