Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(01-14-2022, 10:33 PM)Fireball Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 09:48 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 08:21 PM)Bcat Wrote: [...] try to take it day by day, trust the science, know you've done everything you can do to combat this, and practice self-care.  You're a ball of fire, you'll get through this whatever it is.   Heart

This is great advice. You've gotten your jab, @Fireball, and I presume your booster as well. Do the usual things you do for a winter-bug and you'll be fine.

Mine is definitely on the wane, a bit tougher than the average cold but I'll be going into work tomorrow because I'm running between 85-90% right now and another long night of sleep will only help more.

March for vax, November for the booster, yup. I trust the medical community, literally with my life. I just have this soreness in my chest at this point, bringing up a little clear mucus, but not bad. I'm not taking anything for pain, it doesn't hurt that badly. No runny nose, just a bit congested. I did take a Mucinex a couple of hours ago, and I ended up using my asthma rescue inhaler, which is a couple of years out of date, due to non-use. Rolleyes

I had felt a deep-bronchial inhibition, so the asthma inhaler makes sense. My cough has been wet the last two days but the fatigue is much less and aeration better; this is with vaxxing and boosting and only feeling the onset Monday. Not a bad turnaround, all things considered.
On hiatus.
The following 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Bcat, Fireball

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by Thumpalumpacus - 01-14-2022, 10:36 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM