Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(01-14-2022, 07:51 PM)abaris Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 07:25 PM)Fireball Wrote: Pretty sure I have Covid. One of my son's unvaxxed co-workers is sicker than a dog, been out of work over a week. I had a runny nose Sunday, and yesterday began losing taste and smell senses, but not bad. Otherwise some chest congestion, nothing to worry about. No place around for kits or testing- either bought off the shelves or no appointments for over a week. I'll be better (yup) or dead, by then. At least I hope this is Covid, if this is all the worse it gets. All hail medical science!  Thumbs Up

Doesn't have to be Covid though. It's the time and the season for colds, to paraphrase the old Zombies song. I had the same symptoms a couple of weeks ago, but paid them no heed, since it's normal for me to catch a cold in the winter.

Maybe a bit hypochondriac because of the pandemic. But I've not lost sense of smell or taste before, that I recall.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
The following 1 user Likes Fireball's post:
  • Thingymebob

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by Fireball - 01-14-2022, 08:09 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM