Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(09-26-2021, 10:27 PM)Mad Hatter Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 12:11 AM)SYZ Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 01:22 PM)Mad Hatter Wrote: I already got the double jab of Pfizer but I won't get the booster. I'm not convinced that this third shot, (booster), isn't politically motivated by the Biden administration. Joe's already taking hits in the polls on Afghanistan, the border, and even COVID. He's fallen behind on the number of people he wants vaccinated. He bought up a big number of vaccine boosters and then the CDC advisory committee overwhelmingly voted against him, not convinced that boosters were necessary except for those 65 and over. Then his own appointee, Rochelle Walensky, to head the CDC, overruled her own advisory committee. While Biden is demanding that Americans be vaccinated, he's not demanding the same of the migrants at the border who are released into this country. Yes. I dare to question the motivation behind the third jab. Attacking and shaming the unvaccinated isn't going to convince them that they need to be vaccinated, especially since the Biden WH sucks at messaging.

LOL... I can see you're still angry at the loss of your demi-god's presidency.  
You need to give it up mate.  There's really no point anymore in berating Biden,
who, unlike Trump jumped at the opportunity of getting everyone vaccinated
as quickly as possible.  No blue lights up the arse or bathroom cleaners needed!

At any rate, you can't—and shouldn't—turn this pandemic into a purely political
issue—as you've tried to several times.  It should be a bipartisan, humanitarian
issue, but at the moment the petulant, angry childlike Trump is still refusing to
do anything at all likely to help halt the spread of COVID.  He should be working
with  the Democrats, and not constantly sniping away at them like a schoolyard bully.

Lol yourself. Really, dude. You need to stop obsessing over Trump. You're starting to look like him.
[Image: Screenshot-20210910-181706-2.png]

Relax, and pour yourself, "Thee Greatest", cup of Covfefe the world has ever seen.
[Image: mug-standard-x334-right-pad-600x600-f8f8f8-2.jpg]

Covid knows no politics. It does recognize science in the form of victims who are resistant though.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 1 user Likes Dom's post:
  • Mr Greene

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by Dom - 09-26-2021, 11:29 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM