Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(09-19-2021, 10:59 AM)adey67 Wrote:

I'm so ashamed of my former profession, how can they be so monumentally stupid and what the hell is going on with the US right now? Its like it's lost its collective mind, first the Afghanistan debacle and now this. Britain isn't much better but at least the nurses aren't antivaxers or if they are they're very quiet about it.

I hate to say this but some of the most superstitious people I've ever met are nurses.   There's a couple of retired nurses at the gym I belong to and one is a Rieki scammer.........er, I mean a Rieki practitioner.  The other is big on Essential Oils which is part of a  MLM, (multi-level-marketing) company.......otherwise known as Mothers Losing Money.   I know another nurse who recommeneds Homeopathy crap all the time.   I've tried to argue with them but they're too far down the rabbit hole.  Sadly, I'm not suprised by these anti-vaxxer nurses.
                                                         T4618
The following 1 user Likes Dancefortwo's post:
  • KevinM1

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by Dancefortwo - 09-20-2021, 02:24 AM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM