Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(09-05-2021, 04:15 PM)Dānu Wrote: Liberty Counsel has also sent letters to the states of New York and Washington, as well as United Airlines, which required its employees to be vaccinated. The letters threatened to sue the states and airline if they did not provide greater access to religious exemptions and accommodations [...] states such as California, New York, Maine and Connecticut have entirely dropped religious exemptions for children.

As far as I'm concerned, "religious exemptions" should be totally disallowed by all US states.
Dark Ages religious dogma is an absurd reason not to wear a mask or get vaccinated, or to
expect to work with others who've done the right thing.

As any educated, atheistic, rational thinker knows, zealous religionists following imaginary gods
are already intellectually challenged to some degree, so it's hardly likely they can posit cogent,
articulate, well-informed opinions on the COVID vaccinations' pros or cons.

I'd also be guessing (hoping?) that by Christmas, we'll have vaccine "passports" introduced here
in Australia.  One of our epidemiologists says that by then, it'll be a pandemic of the unvaccinated
only.
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.
The following 1 user Likes SYZ's post:
  • Cavebear

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by SYZ - 09-05-2021, 09:03 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM