Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(08-28-2021, 07:37 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote:
(08-27-2021, 11:15 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Hell, let 'em eat it. Give them plenty and let's shut up about it. Even if they've reproduced, the kids might learn something from burying their parents.

I read that the price of beef is inching up because anti-vaxxers are buying up gobs of animal de-worming medicine.   I swear to gawd they'll take any damned thing as long as it sticks it to the "libs".  That seems to be the motivation behind all this stupidity.  They don't want to admit that science is right so they'd rather kill themselves instead.  Better dead than conform to those science idiots who think monkeys are our relatives.    

I need to do a search on the price of beef statement I made to make sure it's correct.  I read it on facebook so it could be false information.

Telling people about a rumor you heard on social media without fact-checking it first is a form of misinformation.

-Teresa
There is in the universe only one true divide, one real binary, life and death. Either you are living or you are not. Everything else is molten, malleable.

-Susan Faludi, In the Darkroom

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by Tres Leches - 08-28-2021, 09:51 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM