Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(08-21-2021, 06:21 PM)Alan V Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 04:08 PM)Fireball Wrote: I was thinking in the past that Oz might be a good place to get away from the stupid here, in the US. Oh, well.

Try New Zealand instead.   Sun

Stupid has no borders.  It's everywhere.  We're fighting a world of stupid.  When this is all over the population on this planet will be reduced.  It's funny, not in a ha-ha way but in a sad way, because those same domesday, apocalyptic types who are always believing the world is coming to an end are going to find out they're right.  Not in the way they think but because they're so distrustful of the government or believe in conspiracies and now won't accept help in the form of a vaccine.    

And then there's the people who are simply too poor and ignorant and don't have access to the vaccine. 

On another note, my husband has retired from teaching.  He just can't take another year of the Covid chaos.  Yesterday he was looking through the school district's website and noticed that there were 11 teaching positions open with about three weeks to fill the positions.  Schools can't keep teachers in this environment.  It's going to be a very rough ride for education and probably not just in the US but everywhere.

My-my, but wasn't THAT a cheery, uplifting post.  Beercheer
                                                         T4618
The following 2 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • Dom, Alan V

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by Dancefortwo - 08-21-2021, 09:03 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM