Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(08-17-2021, 12:59 PM)abaris Wrote:
(08-17-2021, 10:33 AM)Alan V Wrote: To show how silly people have become over the issue, I saw a protest-against-masks rally on TV yesterday.  One of the protesters held up a sign that read "MASK MANDATES = COMMUNISM."

I guess, America won't change, as long as people demonstrate for the right to rot in the streets.

What really bothers me is that those people who refused to get their shots when we could have reached herd immunity within months have now potentially condemned us all to getting booster shots again and again, for whatever new variants that crop up in our unimmunized populations.  They didn't consider the schools or the businesses or restaurants which still have to deal with the mess now caused by them.  They were so stupid that they didn't realize they were taking away our freedoms in supposedly protecting their own.  We could have all been getting back to normal life by now, at least in the U.S.
The following 6 users Like Alan V's post:
  • abaris, julep, Dancefortwo, Minimalist, Mr Greene, Thumpalumpacus

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by Alan V - 08-17-2021, 01:13 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM