Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(08-09-2021, 09:43 PM)Dom Wrote: An article about Covid and Ivermectin:

Can ivermectin treat COVID-19? What you should know about this controversial drug (msn.com)

This Dr. Pierre Kory—who appears in the video—is also president and co-founder of the
Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance I linked to above, and who told the US Senate
committee investigating Ivermectin; "Mountains of data have emerged from many centers
and countries around the world showing the miraculous effectiveness of Ivermectin, it
basically obliterates transmission of this virus. If you take it, you will not get sick."

But... Merck, the company that developed Ivermectin, released a statement in February
saying there was "no scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19
from pre-clinical studies" and "no meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy
in patients with COVID-19 disease." It also cited a lack of safety data from major studies.

—It would seem that Kory is just another quack with a qualification.     Angry
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.
The following 1 user Likes SYZ's post:
  • Dom

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by SYZ - 08-09-2021, 10:03 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM