Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
Further to the above, I note that sacked US professor of biology, and now broadcaster Bret Weinstein
has claimed that Ivermectin could be applied to “eradicate” COVID-19. In June, he invited physicians
from a group called the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance to join him in what he called “an
emergency podcast” to “save the world.”

He began by claiming that “something very serious was afoot, and the public is largely unaware that
they have been placed into a kind of danger.” He and his guests offered the claim that Ivermectin is
“99 percent effective” in treating COVID-19; that it could be used as a prophylaxis against infection;
and that were it widely used, the pandemic would end in “a month.”

These truths, they suggested, had been suppressed by a conspiracy. They did not specify the mechanism
by which the supposed conspiracy works, but they were clear about its object: selling COVID-19 vaccines.

YouTube, enforcing its Terms of Service provisions and COVID-19 medical misinformation policy promptly
took the podcast down. To Weinstein and many of his followers, this was evidence of the conspiracy.

On the same podcast, Weinstein and his guests argued that the Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and Moderna vaccines
authorised for use in the US, are so unsafe that the vaccinated are secretly dropping like flies from their effects.

Excerpted from multiple sources.

This is one of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance's bogus graphs
:
[Image: India-5-1.png]
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by SYZ - 08-09-2021, 09:42 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM