Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(07-09-2021, 03:52 PM)c172 Wrote: https://twitter.com/_megster/status/1413038154983124995

Oops. Tweets don't graphically show here. On another board I'm on, they do. Regardless, scary stuff in the UK. #CovidIsNotOver

Scary stuff indeed and so is our piece of shit Prime Minister.

Quote:Writing in the Lancet, more than 100 global experts warn that removing restrictions on 19 July will cause millions of infections and risk creating a generation with chronic health problems and disability from long Covid, the impact of which may be felt for decades.

With the number of cases estimated to be doubling every nine days, infections are set to surpass the winter peak of 68,000 a day within a fortnight and may reach six figures before the end of the month.

According to the Lancet letter, the surge in infections will disrupt education, provide “fertile ground for the emergence of vaccine-resistant variants”, and have a significant impact on the health service and exhausted staff who have yet to recover from previous waves.

Guardian

Football doesn't move me in any way. *
But tomorrow I'll be drinking, screaming and shouting at the telly with the passion of an acolyte. Tomorrow at Wembley Stadium will be England's first appearance in a major any contest since 1966 and I will be absolutely fucking delighted if we win.

I hope we lose.
The Brits are as high as kites as it is, the pubs are open and the sun is out. Now imagine a win tomorrow.
We're talking MDMA euphoria lasting months here, the world is fucking beautiful and so is Boris for making all this possible. He will own them, he will now be able to sell them anything, but then he already does have a read of the link.

After one of the most successful vaccination programs in the world we now have a runaway rise in case's.  

[Image: _119331227_optimised-uk_daily_cases_with_ra_9jul-nc.png]

And here the cowardly, conniving bastard is: every step of the way.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1412881508717764610

*No. Not the fucking nancy boys with the cushioned shoulders. Proper football
The following 3 users Like Inkubus's post:
  • c172, Deesse23, RobbyPants

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by Inkubus - 07-10-2021, 07:12 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM