Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(06-24-2021, 03:01 AM)Dom Wrote: Oregon should reach 70% vaccinated in about 4 days...

My State (MD) is only at 54% fully vaccinated.  It baffles me.  The vaccinations are proven effective, have rare side-affects, and prevents you from gasping to death in a hospital or at home.  I saw on MSNBC tonight a woman who's husband died of covid-19 recently and she was still unsure whether to get the shot.  The interviewer pointed out that her odds of dying from covid-19 was thousands of times more likely than a bad reaction to the shot.  But the woman, who had just lost her husband to the virus wasn't "sure" she should get the shots because she had heard it was dangerous.

How F'ing DUMB do you have to be?

I've mentioned this before.  "Evolution In Action".  The Stupids die by their own actions.  I'm not the cause of course; they are doing it to themselves.  But if they want to take themselves out of the gene pool, I sure won't object.
Never argue with people who type fast and have too much time on their hands...

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by Cavebear - 06-24-2021, 06:25 AM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM