Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(05-01-2021, 01:17 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote: ... The drive was 106.9 miles round trip ...

Closest I could find was 125 miles away and I grabbed it.  Got both Moderna shots there - so 500 miles total - except more, because I forgot Kath's birthday on the 18th so took a detour on the trip home after shot #2 to be tourists at Casa de Fruta on Hwy 152.  The chickadees are trained to hang around next to your plate until you hand them bits of bread at the outdoor tables.  Well, they seemed trained.  Definitely fearless.  So the long trip was made into a nice outing and the forgotten birthday forgiven via a bottle of Pomegranate wine.  The next day I could be journeyman level capable at only one thing:  staying in bed.  But it lasted only a day.

Now friend Jerry's out from Colorado maskless and grumpled by the COVID hoax to spread his parents' ashes over the Pacific from our Cessna and Kath says he's gotta put a mask on or it's a no go.  Jerry is non-committal on the true geometry of the Earth's surface (he had a more stable belief when he was in grade school) but we've been friends for decades and I was one of his father's closest friends so I don't ask questions about why the Bilderbergs are financing the chem-trails filled with this bio-engineered COVID that's really a hoax anyway.  His parents passed away long before COVID and have been safe in urns in Colorado, except now it's time to honor their wishes.

I think we'll have to face the fact that there are some people for whom reason has as much power to persuade as a Biden campaign poster that it would be pointless to ruffle.
The following 1 user Likes airportkid's post:
  • Dom

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by airportkid - 05-01-2021, 06:55 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM