Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(03-25-2021, 01:04 PM)Dom Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 03:09 AM)Mad Hatter Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 12:34 AM)Dom Wrote: You can ask your doc for some Tramadol if it's really bad. Makes you sleepy, though. Or, if medical cannabis is legal where you live, you can try that. Usually does nothing for you the first few times, though. But prednisone or prednisolone and that whole class of drugs is out.

Yeah, probably get something like that to last me for about a week. I had tramadol a few  years back when I came out of the hospital after having surgery.

Tramadol is the only opiate derivative that is listed as non addictive by our lovely government. And hence the only one prescribed for non-terminal outpatients anymore, for the most part. I don't know if it's actually addictive to some, I try to confine it's use to night time if I have pain that keeps me awake, and that is rare. During the day, I hate the fatigue, but not everyone reacts the same way or hates it.

I used it for a couple of months a few years ago, and I thought it was a miracle drug.
It killed the pain as effectively as Vicodin and didn't cause any 'high' or fuzziness.

Unfortunately, it gave me killer constipation. Weeping
“Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet. 
Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.”
― Napoleon Bonaparte
The following 3 users Like Chas's post:
  • Dom, Mad Hatter, skyking

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by Chas - 03-25-2021, 10:03 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM