Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(03-19-2021, 10:15 PM)TheGentlemanBastard Wrote: Schedule in for shot #1 on the 24th.

By the 25th I'll be autistic with my entire life's history mapped out by Bill Gates and his reptilian overlords with the data stored on Niberu.

Did I hit all the crazy conspiracies?

I was talking with my biker neighbor this morning and he told me all about a metal plate (implanted under your skin) that Bill Gates has a patent on, that, together with the iCloud, will aid in the conversion to a cryptocurrency system. "They" will know your movements. "They" will assign tasks for you and when you complete the task, you will be paid in cryptocurrency. Never mind that, at the least, Bill Gates wouldn't be using the "iCloud". I will also note that my neighbor pointed at the sky while talking about the "iCloud". Want to guess who he voted for, TWICE!?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
The following 4 users Like Fireball's post:
  • skyking, TheGentlemanBastard, Dānu, Thumpalumpacus

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by Fireball - 03-19-2021, 11:32 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM