Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(02-04-2021, 08:26 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: Interesting observation.  Since Covid has us all wearing masks (well, most of us anyway) I haven't had a common cold. Usually I get two or three colds a year but this year I've been cold free.
Dont tell that to my ex! Seriously!!!!

My ex told me that we will never get rid of masks, since we will be forced to wear them after covid because of the common flu. Facepalm
A few months ago she proclaimed that COVID is just as bad as the flu.
She complains about infringement on her civil rights, particularly since the gyms (she loves to go to the gym) are closed. Yeah, thats really bad, sure thing that is.
She complains about curfew from 21:00-05:00. Although she rarely leaves the house (she is afraid of groups of people).
She has no kids, her husband earns way more than his education warrants and she has a net worth of 3 quarters of a million or so.

She is a historian with a university degree, and as a devout catholic she told me she found refuge in her faith during the pandemic.

Facepalm

*snaps back in*
R.I.P. Hannes

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread) - by Deesse23 - 02-05-2021, 06:51 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM