Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(10-26-2020, 07:47 PM)Unsapien Wrote: So the regular covid tests from my wife's work came back this weekend, 2 staff came back positive ,they worked on the same floor where my wife worked last week, she doesn't work on that floor normally she was called in to do a double shift because of staff shortages, they did an emergency testing of all the staff that worked on that floor. The tests came back this afternoon (my wife, my son & I Have been isolating again from yesterday until just about half an hour ago) She came back negative again. But now they are saying that more then 1 but less then 5 staff have come back positive & the whole centre is in lock down now not just the one floor so that tells me it's spread to more then 1 floor and more then 2 staff.

Angry
Man, this is just fucking ridiculous. People like me whine about "Covid fatigue" when all we have to do is basically stay home ... your wife and those who love and support her are taking it right on the chin for the rest of us. I just want to say, lame as it sounds: thank you.
The following 11 users Like mordant's post:
  • Fireball, Thumpalumpacus, Chas, Unsapien, Finite Monkeys, Kim, Astreja, brewerb, GenesisNemesis, skyking, Dom

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! - by mordant - 10-27-2020, 01:26 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM