Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(10-25-2020, 05:49 AM)Deesse23 Wrote: Personally i havent met a person who was not wearing a mask, but i dont run around a lot lately. Many people dont wear masks in a private environment (i am guilty as well).

People really seem to have gone crazy with paries n stuff, that indeed seems to be the problem, wich would be insanely stupid, but ...people are people i guess.

A friend of mine will celebrate her 50th birthday next week. She has so many friends and aquaintances that she invited for four consecutive weekends. Last week she notified us on whatsapp that she may has to cancel due to coronavirus and possible lockdowns/restrictions, saying that we can celebrate at her 51st as well and that she would love to have her frineds around too.

Its all about priorities.

I've seen many fools wearing masks on their chins which seems to be more advanced form of idiocy than usual brand. There is also quite a few people not wearing masks at all. 

If only people here were so brave in opposing fascist gov as they are in helping to potentially expose others to virus.
The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! - by Szuchow - 10-25-2020, 07:05 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM