Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(09-10-2020, 02:56 AM)SYZ Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 01:52 AM)Dānu Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 12:53 AM)SYZ Wrote: I'm certainly not a doctor or medically educated,

Thanks.  That's all I needed to know in order to appropriately file your response.  

Is that seriously the best comment you can come up with mate?

Aren't we all entitled to express our opinions, even with a rider about their accuracy?  Or do they all
have to comport with the wisdom of the great Danu?  How about responding with some contradictory
claims, or your own personal opinions—rather than just wasting the site's bandwidth with snide remarks.

—Although I've noted in the past that this sort of irrelevant non-response is one of your favourite tools.
It obviously amuses you, so please feel free to continue if it makes you happier in these drear times.

You ain't noted shit, douche bag. You pull these supposed "facts" straight out of your ass whenever you feel threatened. You did the same shit the last time we disagreed when despite my challenging you on the facts, you "noted" that my post was "nothing but ad hominems" when that was clearly a lie. You make up shit at the drop of a hat. But I guess you're allowed to express your opinions and if I do likewise then I'm wasting the site's bandwidth. Maybe when you stop whining and being a hypocrite you might find something substantive to say to me in return.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! - by Dānu - 09-10-2020, 06:45 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM