Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(08-25-2020, 04:55 PM)Dom Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 04:20 PM)brewerb Wrote: Synthetic Cannabinoid Drug For Covid-19 Approved For Phase-1 Clinical Trials: https://www.forbes.com/sites/emilyearlen...67897d3329

"The researchers at Tetra Bio-Pharma, a pharmaceutical company focused on cannabinoid-derived drug discovery and development, created ARDS-003 with the hopes that it could help fight against the ARDS that is common in severe cases of Covid-19. While ARDS-003 isn’t derived from the cannabis plant, as a synthetic cannabinoid, it does modulate the same internal system that cannabis does (called the endocannabinoid system)."

Well, the synthetic cannabis given for severe, ongoing nausea doesn't work, while actual cannabis works like a charm. At least that was the case for my husband, who was unable to eat or drink anything for 5 weeks in the hospital, and started to gag even at the scent of food being transported in the hallways. He was given every nausea med there was, including synthetic cannabis, to no avail.  I brought him home, and after dissolving some cannabutter in his mouth (no swallowing possible then), started to consume liquified food an hour later.

Apples/Oranges, different synthetic chemicals addressing different symptoms and biologic processes.

I have no doubt that mary jane helped your husband.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
The following 1 user Likes brewerb's post:
  • Dom

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! - by brewerb - 08-25-2020, 06:06 PM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM