Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(08-14-2020, 09:52 PM)TheGentlemanBastard Wrote: So you never got the "John Wayne Bars?" Allegedly chocolate with some sort of crunchy bits.[Image: Vomit_01.gif]

In all fairness, c-rats weren't completely disgusting. The canned fruit was typically Libby's or Del Monte, the same as you could get at the local grocery, just in olive drab cans and without a label, and they did have a smoked Gouda cheese spread as one of the varieties of cheese that, when compared to other processed cheese spreads, wasn't bad. The canned entrees, though... [Image: GC_n_RR.gif]

I got mine from a similar source. Dad brought them home from his two week National Guard service every year. He was the mess sergeant for his unit and his CO always told him "Do whatever the fuck you want to with those. The Guard already considers them gone."

The fruit cake I'm so not fond of was canned by the American Bread Company, Nashville, TN. The reason I remember that is when dad retired from the Marines in 72 he went to work at the Sunbeam bread factory here in Huntsville. It was owned by The American Bread Company, Nashville, TN. I told dad to tell Charles Evers, the owner of the company, his fruit cake sucked.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
The following 4 users Like PopeyesPappy's post:
  • TheGentlemanBastard, Fireball, Thumpalumpacus, skyking

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! - by PopeyesPappy - 08-14-2020, 11:10 PM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM