Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(08-12-2020, 06:14 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote: So...an update.

Ive put myself on a once-daily dose of 80mg of aspirin to combat potential covid-clotting, plus the usual cough drops to make my lungs absorb air a little easier.

I took a week out of quarantine to recover a bit, but I've been working a couple odd jobs the past couple of days 

Dad...well, he's still in the hospital. He's had a high bpm lately, and the doc put him on some new meds to help that. 

He still feels physically weak, he says he's "High in spirits, but low on butt." He hasn't really been eating much. Mom and I, all things considered, had pretty mild cases compared to his.

My sister called me this afternoon. Informed me(among other things) that hospitalisation and rehab for dad were projected to probably cost about $100,000. Maybe more. That's with deductions from insurance and Medicare.

Anyone got a winning lottery ticket?

I liked your post, too, because you're seemingly getting over this. That money thing stinks out loud, though! Tell them you need 100 years to pay it off.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
The following 4 users Like Fireball's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus, Old Man Marsh, Deesse23, LastPoet

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! - by Fireball - 08-12-2020, 01:59 PM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM