Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(08-05-2020, 12:59 AM)mordant Wrote: The US is now down to 1 case per 67 persons. We blew through the 70's in a few days.

My wife, stepson and I all went to the dentist for tooth cleanings, beating the arrival of college students for mandatory 2 week quarantine before classes begin. I really need to go in quarterly but haven't seen the dentist since January because they were closed for my usual April appointment and this was the soonest we could get in. The other two get by with annual cleanings (something about saliva chemistry) but they were due for that.

The elderly cat goes in for euthanasia Saturday, in part because we don't want to be out and about after this week any more than absolutely necessary, and we don't want to buy her a couple of weeks more lifespan and end up getting exposed. Or finding our vet closed his office, or got sick himself.

I'm so sorry about your cat.  Hugs to you and your wife.  Losing a pet is a really hard thing.
The following 2 users Like Aroura's post:
  • Bcat, Dancefortwo

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! - by Aroura - 08-05-2020, 05:04 AM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM