Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)

Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! (topical thread)
(07-23-2020, 12:50 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote: I had to go to Catholic schools when I was a kid and studied parts of the Old Testament in the 6th grade. Even under the nun's supervision, I couldn't help but observe that God was an egotistical, unjust, homicidal, tyrannical prick. I read the Bible in its entirety years later and it was instrumental in my eventual atheism.  Consider

I was baptised  age 1, so I am imbued with the holy spirit, seems like a thing to parents, so they have his kid on public school and before and after clear the manure in my grandma's milk cows. Also reaping tall fresh grass in front of that strong old lady that made a fresh tomato salad, some meat betwixt.

Anyhow, went all the way to first communion. I wanted to taste the flesh of christ. The damned thing sticks to the roof of one's mouth and the blood of christ is white wine, most damning is that only the priest drinks. A ring to rule them all.

Messages In This Thread
Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Chas - 03-25-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Don't panic! Be creative!!! - by Aroura - 03-25-2020, 06:46 AM
RE: Coronavirus spreads. But don't panic! - by LastPoet - 07-24-2020, 12:29 PM
£37 billion for Test & Trace. - by Inkubus - 03-10-2021, 04:05 PM
New conspiracy - by Filox - 03-20-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: New conspiracy - by Gawdzilla Sama - 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM